[Gouenji Shuuya] 3:Confession

You were in the culinary classroom, making your treats for the soccer club, this time making ice cream cookie sandwiches. As you were mixing you noticed someone out of the corner of your eye. You looked at the door and saw Gouenji staring at you smiling.

"Hey Gouenji! What are you doing here?" He began to walk towards you.

"Wanted to see what you were doing." He said and looked at what you were making. "What are you making this time?" He asked. You walked over to him and stopped the mixer.

"Ice cream cookie sandwich. I already made the ice cream, now I'm making the cookies right now." You scooped out some cookie dough on a spoon and handed it to him, offering him to try some. He took the cookie dough and ate it.

"You really good at baking, this is delicious!" He says and you smile.

"I've been cooking since I was a kid. I make a bunch of stuff with my grandma, since I live with her and my grandpa." Gouenji nodded as you talked.

"Would you like help finishing these?"

"What about soccer practice?"

"It'll be fine," He said. "I wanna be with you anyways." You blushed at his words. You nodded.

"As long as you don't get in trouble with the coach, then of course, the more the merrier, right?" You moved to the side to let him help. After a few seconds of silence, Gouenji then spoke.

"I actually came here to ask you on a date, if you're interested?" Your blushing intensified.

"Y-Yeah! I would like that." Gouenji smiled and he kissed your cheek. He smirked and you blushed.

"W-Well let's g-get started on the cookies!" You stuttered. So Gouenji decided to help you, holding you close to him and making you smile and shy away. To say the least, you both were a couple now, but you still had a date to plan.