[Endou Mamoru] 5:First Kiss

After your picnic date, you and Endou began going on more and more dates and now was the next thing in your relationship. And that was your first kiss. It may not have seemed like much, but it meant so much to you. This was your new other way to show your love for him.

You were sitting with Aki, Haruna, and Natsumi on the bench, watching your boyfriend defend the goal. You sat there staring at him, daydreaming about your kiss with him. You never brought it up to him, scared he might not want a kiss. Aki called a break for everyone and that's when Endou ran up to you. You were so focused daydreaming, you didn't notice him. Endou was very confused and then Aki stepped beside Endou.

"She must be daydreaming." She told him. Endou nodded and he poked your head. You turned to him, smiling and hugged him. He hugged back.

"What were you daydreaming about (Y/N)?" He asked. You immediately blushed.

"I-It's nothing!" You stuttered. Endou just brushed your stuttering off and went to get his water.

"You should just do it (Y/N)." Aki told you.

"No way! I'll just wait." She sighed.

"Alriiight~" She sang and smirked, coming up with her plan.

. . .

You and Endou were walking to your house hand in hand. It was quiet for most of the walk, but very nice. He would occasionally kiss your cheek and squeeze your hand, but he did this often. You didn't see that Endou was blushing from what Aki told him.

(Flashback)

"(Y/N) wants to kiss you."

"But she already does... she kisses my cheeks a lot." Endou said, confused by what Aki was telling him. She shook her head at his obviousness.

"No, I mean on the lips, idiot." Endou blushed.

"What?"

(Flashback End)

The memory just made Endou embarrassed for his obliviousness.
You finally arrived at your house. You pulled Endou towards you for a hug, which he returned.

"I love you Endou! I'll see you tomorrow!" You let him go, but he kept you in the hug. "Endou?" You were concerned about why he kept the hug. After a moment, he lifted his head to look down at you. He had a light pink blush on his face. You tilted your head.

"You okay?" You asked him. Endou didn't say anything. He leaned in closer to you. You knew what he was gonna do and decided to let it happen - it was what you wanted to happen anyways. He closed the gap and kissed you. First kiss, and you were fangirling in your head. The kiss soon stopped after a minute. You looked at him and blushed. Endou smiled and kissed your lips again.

"See you tomorrow!" He said and walked off. You waved goodbye to him and ran inside, fangirling.