Chapter 3 ¦ Direwolves¦

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rimuru-Sama.. I apologize for interrupting your resting but, the direwolves will be here in 15 minutes according to the elder goblin..

Then.. Let's go, I have alot of work tomorrow too.. 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭

What do you mean Rimuru-sama? 𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭

I shall tell my plan to you.. 𝓘 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭

I'm planning on acting "weak" and have the strength of only a "majin" for the time being..

And tomorrow I'll name every goblin's ogres and possibly direwolves too, i'm planning on making a nation, where humans and monsters coexist and reconcile.. 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭

This place wasn't like this before.. Back then, it was peaceful than ever, every people, monster, angel, demon.. True dragons (rimuru and veldanava)

Back... Then? 𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭

Yes.. Back then, everything was peaceful..

I slowly stand up while I said those words, then mumbled

𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸..

.... We teleported and I casted a barrier around the village while me and Testa were outside the barrier, the direwolves were a bit far and facing us.

It's not that serious, they're weaklings but cmon we need tea and drama~

The alpha direwolf faces us with his clan behind him

Oi, human get lost! Those goblins are ours!! 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓭

And why should I listen to you... 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼?

With that insult, the Alpha attacked us with no hesitation, but I didn't lift a finger.. Just as Testarossa was about to grab him and throw him to a near mountain, the alpha stopped

While... Slowly.. Coughing Blood, Can Hear His Bones Shatter And His Eyes Started To Bleed.. Every Bones In His Body Cracked. Then.. he was 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮..

Testarossa was shocked and oddly satisfied with it due to her loving torturing demons..

The direwolves felt fear within their body and slowly bowed...

P-please.. Don't kill us.. "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓴𝓮"

"I didn't even do anything.. It was my heart, every beat gives a pressure to the direwolves making the enemy collapse and died"

It was really a simple thing to do.. But only two people can do it- other monster races can't even do this- it was even impossible for the so called strong being today "Guy Crimson And Milim Nava" even Veldanava can't do that.. Only me and.. A certain demon king that lives somewhere..

But enough of that let's continue.

The direwolves trembled and fear as I reached out to Pat the one with a star..

Then.. Would you direwolves mind if, you serve me?

YES!! WE WILL SERVE YOU OUR LORD!!

...

Wow.. That was.. Easy..

Then.. As a reward..

'I lift my hand and pointed to the alpha direwolf, and it started glowing.. A phase of big ⚪ magic came out from nowhere and went inside the alpha.. I threw a magic healing potion to the alpha then it's body started to reform..'

The alpha blinked while he stands up.. Wasn't I in heaven just now?

Yes well, it's better than being tortured by those pityful gods that abuse their powers and looked down on people..

Alright then.. All of you come tomorrow around 8 am, I have some things to tell you, so go rest since your my subordinates now..

They bowed, arigato... Rimuru-sama..

And left..

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝!! ( 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 / 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 ) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚗, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 🙏 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜..