"How long have you been aware of me?" Stefan asks the teacher calmly. Adonis loved how self controlled the Salvatore could be in crazy situations.

"I learned just recently." The teachers voice echoed out to the classroom. "What about your brother?"

"You met Damon." You could head the shock in his voice.

Alaric glares at the vampire. "Who do you think killed my wife?"

"You killed his wife?!" Adonis whispers harshly.

"No!" Damon says back. "Actually...I don't know. Maybe?"

"You become more and more insufferable." Adonis groans.

"Are you certain it was Damon?" They hear Stefan question.

"I witnessed it."

Adonis groans again leaning his head back. He takes the stack of papers in his hand and repeats to his Damon with it over and over again.

"Ow." Damon grabs his wrist stopping the Baros boy from hitting him further. "What the hell?"

"How can you kill his wife and have him witness it?" Adonis snaps. "If your gonna kill someone your suppose to have no witnesses! You're a vampire, you're supposed to know this."

"I didn't know!" Damon tries to defend himself.

"Well isn't that obvious." Adonis retorts.

Stefan clears his throat having heard the conversation. He puts his full attention on the history teacher. "If you're here for revenge, this is going to end very badly for you."

"I just want to find out what happened to my wife."

"Did he not just say she was dead?"

"I thought you just said that Damon—."

"Yeah." Alaric cuts him off. "I saw him draining the life out of her. He must have heard me coming. He just...disappeared. So did her body. They never found her."

"At least you did something right." Adonis mutters to Damon who flicks his ear. Adonis slaps his chest.

"Damon will kill you without blinking, especially if he thinks you're a risk at his survival." Stefan crosses his arms.

Alaric let's out a small cocky laugh. "I can take care of myself."

"Can we go in now?" Adonis looks at Damon who shakes his head.

Stefan scoffs. "No, you can't."

"Is-Is he actually like defending me?" Damon looks to the shorter boy on his right.

Adonis smiles proudly. "He is."

Stefan sighs. "Look, I'm warning you. You'll make a fool out of yourself for trying to expose Damon and making him the bad guy. The number of people who will come to his defense will shock you."

Stefan goes to turn and walk out to the two waiting for him, but the sound of the teachers voice stops him.

"Are you one of those people?"

Stefan turns to him. "To defend him?"

"Mhm."

Stefan leans against the frame of the doorway, he glances to the side where he saw Adonis with a small smile on his face and Damon behind him with a surprising soft expression on his face. You could tell he didn't want to show much emotion.

Stefan sighs and looks to Alaric giving him a nod. "Of course. He's my brother."

With that Stefan rushes out the room, he immediately links his hand with Adonis's and hurries him out the hall, Damon right behind them.