♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑♡︎

Start from the beginning

Reluctantly, he swallowed his pride and conceded, allowing Giyuu to take Y/n with him for medical attention. It was a decision fueled by his deep-seated desire to protect her at all costs, even if it meant relinquishing her to another's care.

As Giyuu and Y/n disappeared from view, Tanjiro's grip tightened on his hair, a gesture of frustration and anguish as he grappled with the overwhelming sense of loss that engulfed him. In that moment, it felt as though the world had slipped through his fingers, leaving him to grapple with the emptiness that remained in their absence.

"It's fine, it's fine, it's fine," Tanjiro repeated to himself in a hushed whisper, his words a mantra of reassurance as he tried to quell the rising panic within him. "I'll find her afterward, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine. She won't leave me. I'll find her..."

His voice trailed off into the quiet of the surroundings, each repetition an attempt to convince himself of the truth in his words, no matter how uncertain he felt.

Witnessing her brother's distress, Nezuko placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, her presence a source of solace in the midst of turmoil.

Tanjiro turned to face her, his expression gradually softening as he took in the reassurance conveyed through her touch.

With a nod of understanding, he met her gaze, a sense of determination shining in his eyes as he absorbed her silent message.

"You're right," he affirmed, his voice steadier now, imbued with newfound resolve. "We'll capture her again, and when that time comes, we won't let go."

'This is so awkward,' Y/n sighed softly, stealing glances at Giyuu in the hopes of sparking some form of conversation, any kind of interaction to break the suffocating silence that enveloped them.

For those who happened to pass by, witnessing the palpable tension between them was uncomfortable to say the least.

Despite Y/n's attempts to initiate small talk, Giyuu responded only with noncommittal hums and nods, never fully engaging in conversation.

Internally, both Y/n and Giyuu wrestled with their own frustrations. Y/n longed for connection and communication, while Giyuu grappled with his introverted nature, struggling to bridge the gap between them.

The silence stretched on, a heavy weight pressing down upon them, as they navigated the unspoken turmoil brewing beneath the surface.

"We're here," the ravenette announced quietly, rapping his knuckles against the door of the Butterfly Mansion.

In response, the door swung open to reveal a young girl with pigtails and piercing blue eyes. She regarded the Hashira with a mixture of respect and curiosity before stepping aside to allow Giyuu and Y/n to enter.

As they crossed the threshold, the blue-eyed girl couldn't help but feel drawn to Y/n, sensing a comforting aura emanating from her presence. Despite it being their first meeting, she felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity with the (h/c)nette, as though they were old friends reunited after a long separation.

Aoi found herself unsettled by the intensity of her emotions, quickly pushing them aside to focus on Giyuu, her duty as a member of the Butterfly Estate taking precedence over personal feelings.

"Is there anything you need, Giyuu-sama?" Aoi inquired politely as they entered the Butterfly Mansion, her tone respectful as she addressed the Hashira.

Giyuu's gaze flickered towards Aoi as he replied, "Where is Shinobu?"

Aoi's expression softened slightly as she responded, "She's on a mission currently."

Upon Giyuu's gesture, indicating Y/n's injured arm, Aoi's attention shifted to the (h/c)nette, her eyes widening in concern as she took note of the injury.

"No need to worry, me and the others will take care of her," Aoi reassured with a hint of sternness in her tone, her resolve evident as she bowed respectfully to Giyuu.

Giyuu turned to Y/n, his gaze softening with affection as a subtle, almost imperceptible smile graced his lips. "Don't worry, you can trust them. Take care of yourself. I'll visit as much as I can," he murmured tenderly.

Y/n nodded in understanding, her gratitude evident in her murmured thank you as Giyuu departed, leaving her in the capable hands of Aoi and the others at the Butterfly Mansion.

"I'm Aoi," Aoi introduced herself with a gentle smile, leading Y/n to a vacant room within the Butterfly Mansion. "Me and the other Butterfly girls will take care of you per Giyuu-sama's request."

With practiced hands, Aoi began to attend to Y/n's injured arm, her focus dedicated to ensuring a swift recovery for her new charge.

However, in their distraction, neither Aoi nor Y/n noticed the pair of dark lilac eyes that observed them intently from the shadows, their gaze filled with a curious intensity that hinted at hidden intentions.

"Who are you, And what have you done to me...?"

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

♡︎𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬♡︎

•𝐀𝐨𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐬ter

•𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬