People like Shigaraki...

"Seventh, could Tenko be alive? Like you are? Like the Vestiges? Is he alive within All for One?"

Weird quirk science of sentient quirks, but Izuku saw Tenko and All for One merge, did that destroy both All for One and Tenko, or is there a shard of each still alive?

Does that mean the body of All for One buried under Tartarus is alive?

Izuku shivered in dread. He never checked, he was so busy surviving that the thought was lost in between the flood. That was an issue that could be sorted out in a bit.

"It's... Possible?"

Unlikely, he had heard between the lines, but not impossible; separating the two would be his goal then, ripping All for One and Tenko Shimura apart, and with more planning, he would know what to do after that.

"Is that Shigaraki brat really worth trying to save?" Izuku mentally glared at the voice, and he felt Fifth shrivel.

"Yes. Shigaraki has done irredeemable things, and yet, there is Hope in there. I saw a child in there that needed saving; I'm going to reach out, be the hand that saves a life." Second's voice calls out.

"And yet, if this goes wrong, it's not just you who will fall, the World will fall with you, is that a risk you're willing to take? To risk the world for one life?" Izuku doesn't waver, but before he could answer, First puts out.

"That's true, but remember you did the same for me; I was All for One's brother, you knew nothing about me, I could have been as bad as him, but Second, you reached your hand that day." Izuku grinned brightly.

"One for All is a quirk born from that single act of trust, to reach out for someone, that is what One for All is."

Yes, even if he didn't have big, dangerous nuclear bombs behind him, he still had a bit of faith, trust and a sprinkling of Main Characte-

*Ahem*

Pixie dust.

He had a sprinkling of Pixie dust.

All he had to do was travel around the world to grovel at the peoples feet in order for them to fight back against All for One and his tyrannical plans.

It would take weeks to get that support however, and in that time, who knows what All for One could do; the man was on the path to his so-called Ascension at the rate he was pushing, and the world would be forced to bow to him.

Not that Izuku would let that happen, even if he had to take on the might of the full Front himself.

Plan Z for later; for now, he needed to make a Plan A and a Plan B and go from there.