"Not as expected..." Dark Pearl (Oc) x Dark Choco..

Hope I got everything right :((

Request By: GachaDenise_Gamer

_______________________________

I never expected any of this to happen. My father usually made the right calls regarding our kingdom, and as his daughter I followed right behind him.

But one harmful night, the cookies of darkness had arrived to our kingdom gates and with their "supposedely" strong members. I wasn't fond of them at all, only one certain cookie caught my attention but we can talk about them later...

They were able to corrupt our loveable kingdom, and turn it upside down and they even tried to capture me but I found a way to plan my fast escpae and off I went.

I was very upset. I didn't know where to go and my home was corrupted by no other than a bunch of corrupted cookies... But I wasn't scared. I knew how to lead, and I knew my limits and advantages.

I found myself sitting right under an ancient tree. I sighed as I looked down on the ground, I wasn't even sure where my father was. Gathering up my strength, I sat up but felt a warm hand touch my shoulder and I immidietally flinched away. I tightened my grip on my cold weapon as I looked over to who was behind me.

A cookie, that I had to say looked quite charming, with a massive sword in hand , with red-crimson eyes and straight black hair.

"I mean no harm, I am sorry for distrurbing you but I believe we gotta talk. "

I held my weapon down, and although at times, I am quite shy , I answered with my head held high.

"If you don't tell me who you are, and your true intentions, I am not willing to cooperate."

The cookie sighed.

"Alright then. My name is "Dark Choco Cookie". I am one if the cookies of darkness. Know how your kingdom is now, gone? Let's just say I was a small percantage of the reason why. Satisfied?"

"..."

"Now, will you cooperate?"