"Michael (Oc) x Eggnog Cookie!"

Hope you like it!

Request By: FatefulBlowing

*Sorry for taking some time to finish I was busy!

__________________________

-Michael's POV:

I still deeply remember the time I was human.

A witch kidnapped me and took me away from my dear home and brought me to her kitchen.

She had crazy intentions and eyes full of lust and gluttony. Something then, or rather someone had caught my eye.

It was a... Talking cookie?!

"Y-you! Please help me, that witch wants to eat me! She'll turn you into a cookie too if you stay here. Just please help me!"

I was stunned but I knew I had to save them.

His name was Gingerbrave, he told me to come with him and we both escaped and ran off.

After some time, I was gifted to become a cookie!

A while had passed and I was friends with almost every cookie, but then came Christmas.

There was this rumour that a cookie by the name of Eggnog Cookie has been giving everyone gifts at Christmas.

Which was true!

I met him a while ago and... He's been pretty cool around me and also pretty nice.

He's just so dreamy and bubbly and all the time we have spent together just means so much to me!

I'm not too sure on how he feels about me, and I don't wanna pressure him.

I asked multiple cookies for advice and nothing helped, but I am still glad they tried!

"Maybe a card? His favourite flowers? Ask Tiramisu or pudding cookie?!"

These thoughts kept taunting my mind and I wasn't sure on how to express my feelings.

"I don't know anymore! Maybe, maybe I should think of something he likes..."

I kept thinking and thinking and, I thought of a love-card gift!

It was the perfect idea, so I called Eggnog and nervously asked him to come meet me near the park.

I was already there, he arrived.

He asked me if I was okay and he was blushing too, I gave him the card-gift and he said yes!

__________________________

Hope you liked it, sorry for not uploading yesterday and have a nice day/night!!!

-Author