"A Piece Of My Mind."

This is a short angst story with Espresso being fed up with everyone's nonsense and just needs some alone time away from everyone and only Latte, his sister understands.

__________________________

Espresso's POV:

This has been happening for a while but it has started to tire me.

Everyone, is always around me, expecting me to go to these random meetings with some royalty cookies cause apparently, I was POWERFUL enough to go with them.

Even cookies that I've looked up to as friends, always refer to me as "Mr." Or other formal names and they... Bow to me and I don't understand why.

Is it me?

Have I done something?

Even ECLAIR cookie and MADELEINE have the nerve to ask me :

"When are you going to the meetings?"

"Don't lose such a valuable opportunity."

It's MY life and I don't wanna go anywhere near those meetings!

I think they're extremely useful, especially to our beloved kingdom but the adults in the royalty service have been making Custard, the KING and a CHILD work for more than 9+ hours!

Not only Custard but other kids too! They even called me and dared to ask if I wanted to help in the " New Experiment."

I was fed up with their behaviour so I went to complain.

There, I couldn't believe my eyes. They completely overtook Custard's throne and crown and made him WORK.

I opened the door and hurried over to them.

I grabbed the crown from their head and hugged Custard tightly.

"This is my first and final warning. You will not go anywhere NEAR the children, and your cats disgust me."

I helped Custard kick them out.

But then,

I got attacked by everyone.

They were all extremely angry with me. Even Madeleine.

That was it.

That was my final straw.

I broke out and screamed out my thoughts.

"Ok! Let me give you a PIECE of my MIND. I was the only one who dared to go against that horrible experiment and the way everyone is acting now and how you used to, says a lot! I'll be leaving now."

I left angrily and I immediately went home.

Latte came over and asked if I am okay. We had a long talk.

"So don't pay any attention to them! Eclair and Madeleine said they're sorry by the way."

"I won't be going outside for a while, so if you see them tell them it's ok."

"I will, dont worry."

"Hey Latte."

"Hm?"

"I am glad you're my sister."

__________________________

This is my hcbtw :) cya !