Trupti thinks for a second and says, "Yes. The places you mentioned. His Penthouse, my place, sometimes at the hotel."
"Which Hotel?"
"Is it important? ", Bhaskar asks.
"Yes. Please tell Trupti."
Trupti blurts the name, "ITL Sona."
Tanushree smiles and turns to the judge.
"My Lord. These questions were only asked to prove that Miss Trupti here is a big liar. She says that they used to go to her place. But she forgot to mention that previously she lived in a working women's hostel where I am sure men weren't allowed."
Bhaskar stands up, "She said that they met at his Penthouse and hotel room."
"I am coming to that. The Penthouse is in Skywalk tower where they have the best security. The guests who enter the building have to sign in before going inside. The residents are asked to enter names of the guests if they are in the car with them."

She picks up a few sheets and gives them to the Judge.
"These are the copies of the registry book. There are names of many women who had visited him. But Trupti's name can be seen once. "
She smiles at Trupti, "You said about the hotel room. Sidharth Dewan owns a major portion of shares of the hotel groups, HHC and Maron. He has rooms always available for him there. He had been in these hotels several times with clients, friends and yes, women friends. But neither has he taken Miss Trupti to any of those hotels nor has he ever stayed in the hotel mentioned by her."
She takes a step towards the stand and looks at the judge, "I have submitted the booking registries of the hotels to prove my point."

"Miss Roy Chowdhry, I don't understand what you are trying to prove here. Fine, let us assume that Miss Trupti didn't go to any hotels with Sidharth Dewan. But this man Ratan Kumar had been to her house and he had assaulted her."
"Mr. Ganguly, I am coming to that. I just wanted to prove that your witness is a big fat liar. My Lord, it is true that my client had been to her house. However it was she who had called him that night to meet which perhaps Miss Trupti forgot to mention."
Trupti immediately says, "I had called him only to confirm if he was coming. I had dinner plans."
Tanushree smiles, "You were so desperate to meet him. After All you were lovers, right? Then why didn't you meet him earlier, after he came back?"
She doesn't reply.

"You never had such a relationship with Sidharth Dewan. It was perhaps a one stand stand. All the stories that you made about being with him at the hotel were actually lies. Well not entirely but a part of it. You were there in the hotel room but not with Sidharth Dewan. You were with your real lover, Darshan Chowdhry. And before Mr.Ganguly objects to this, I would like to present a few photos of her with him."
She gives it to the judge.
"Darshan and Trupti have been in an affair since the time they worked together. They still meet at the hotel ITL Sona. "
"Miss Trupti has only lied to the court. About her affair with Sidharth Dewan and her claims of assault by my client. There's no proof that my client had assaulted her except for the cctv footage of him entering and leaving the building. My client accepts he was there. Everything else has been a plan to harass him."

Sidharth and Shehnaaz sit in front of each other in a beautiful restaurant.
"So, how's the dessert?"
He asks.
"Delicious."
"Told you. This restaurant has the best Tiramisu. "
"We were supposed to have dinner with Saivi di tonight. Why did you suddenly change the plans?"
Sidharth takes a sip of water and smiles, "Just wanted to spend some alone time with you. You are busy these days, I don't get to see you much."
She puts her palm over his hand, "Aww.. you miss me? I know main thoda busy reh rahi hun aaj Kal. New job, what to do? And this is a big hospital, not the tiny clinic of Champangaon."
"I know, I am not complaining. I put work as a priority."

Shehnaaz says, "I wanted to tell you something. Karuna aunty wants to talk to you. Maine unhe Bata diya hai about us. She has.. lots of questions for you. I hope you are okay with it. She is all I have for my family."
Sidharth leans towards her, "I know and I am okay."
"She can.. ask some questions that could be awkward for you. Please don't mind."
"Shehnaaz, I get it. Given my reputation, the case and the fact that I am married, no mother can accept me for her daughter. I sometimes think it will be good if I lose this Case."
"What? Why?"
Sidharth smiles a little, "Ratan Kumar ko divorce ke liye wait nahi karna hoga. He can marry you right away. But Sidharth Dewan comes with a lot of baggage. Pata nahi Kab tak sab thik hoga and then we can get married."

"It doesn't matter to me. Whatever the verdict be, I will marry you. I am not leaving you that easily. You are stuck with me for life.Samjhe mister."
He says, "I don't want anything more but to be with you. I love you, baby!"
"I love you too."
Both smile at each other. After paying the bill, they start walking out of the restaurant.
"Are you and Abhijit jiju planning something?"
"Yes, a new business. I have to start something. I can't just sit at home and do nothing. My business mind is going nuts. I have to start working again. And if the verdict doesn't go in my favour.."
His words trail off when someone dashes with him.

"You.. ba****! How dare you touch me! You know.. who am I?"
"Darshan."
Darshan almost sloshed, stares at Sidharth.
"Oh it's you! Ha*****! Idhar kya kar raha hai? Teri aukat nahi hai idhar 5 star hotel mein aane ka.."
"Dusron ke paise se sharab peena wala bewda, meri aukat bataye ga? You lived all your life on my father's generosity. Khairat mein sab mila hai tujhe. Don't forget that. You beggar!"
Darshan immediately grabs Sidharth's collars, "Shut up. Who are you to tell me that?"

Shehnaaz tries to stop them, "Darshan, leave him. Sidharth, please let's go."
But Sidharth does not stop, "Sidharth Dewan. The only heir to this empire. And I will say it again and again, you are a f***** beggar and now have become a thief as well. A thief, that's what you are! You and your mother are bloody parasites living off on us. You and your mother are.."
"Stop it or else.."
"Nahin toh kya? Maare ga mujhe? You f***** mo**** ! You can't do anything on your own. You can't raise a finger on me. You need rented goons for that. You spineless mot******! Hi****** shala!"
Darshan punches him on his jaw and one on his cheek bones. Sidharth gives him a lopsided smile and Darshan pushes him hard. He falls on the ground and Darshan showers some more punches till security and other men pull him off him.

Darshan sits in the lock up with his head on his knees.
"Kya bey Darshan, so gaya kya?"
He lifts his head to see Sidharth standing on the other side of the custody room. His lips are swollen, there's a nasty cut on his forehead and the skin below his right eye is turning purple.
"Sid, nikal jaa tu yahan se."
"Wow! So you finally accept I am Sidharth. Good for you. You know why because from now on you will stay careful. You will think twice before doing anything. You will think twice before pulling off cheap stunts like hiring goons or getting that b**** to file false complaints."

Sidharth gives him a smirk, "You know Darshan, I don't like losing. And you seriously brought me back into the game."
Darshan stares at him, "You used your girlfriend and brought false allegations against me. I spent a night here behind the bars. You see, I don't keep anybody's debt. So I made sure you are here. Today is Friday and tomorrow is the second Saturday and then Sunday. I have enough witnesses who saw you assaulting me. And no one can make me take back my complaint. Not even your beloved mother. So, I will leave you to enjoy three nights in prison."
He turns to leave but stops.
"If I can send you within the four walls of the police station for three nights in return for one night, just imagine what I will do if you attempt to kill me.. twice.. just give it a thought.. and more importantly stay safe.."

How was the update? Let me know how it was. And do vote for the chapter by clicking on the ⭐ button.
Love 💕💕💕💕💕