"My Lord, my next witness is the ex-PA of Sidharth Dewan, Miss Trupti Shaw."
Shehnaaz stares at Sidharth, "She will create a mess. Did you know she was coming?"
"Tanushree informed me this morning. Let's see what she has to say."
"She will talk nonsense. I can feel it. They had planned and staged everything only for this day. Sidharth, whatever she says, you won't react. Promise me, you won't."
Sidharth takes a little time and nods his head. Shehnaaz takes his hand and sits clasping it in her hand.

"Miss Shaw, for how many years have you been working for Dewan Group?"
"5 years. I joined as Darshan Chowdhry's PA. He stepped down from his post and I was transferred to the main office to work under Executive Director Mr. Rao. I was then appointed as Sidharth Dewan's PA temporarily but I was made permanent later."
"What was your relationship with Sidharth Dewan? We would like you to be honest. "
"Professionally we were.."
Bhaskar cuts her short, "Everyone knows how professional Sidharth Dewan was. That's why he was so successful. Tell us how was your relationship with him outside the office. Were you friends or not? Was your relationship anything more than that?"
Trupti stares at the expressionless face of Sidharth and says, "We were friends and much more. He used to share his problems, his happiness, tiny details with me when we were outside, after the office."

"Oh! So you and Sidharth Dewan were lovers?"
"Sidharth never expressed his love for anyone. But yes we were close."
"How close were you? Were you intimate?"
"Yes, we had a physical relationship."
Sidharth' s face tightens and he mutters, "Liar! She is lying in the court."
Shehnaaz presses his hand, assuring him it's okay.
"Okay Miss Trupti, do you know this man who claims to be Sidharth Dewan?"
"I know about the case."
"What do you think? Is he saying the truth? Is he Sidharth Dewan?"
She shakes her head, "I don't think so."

"How are you so sure?"
"Because of the incident that happened a few days ago."
Shehnaaz whispers, "They wanted something against you, that's why they used this girl to create fake stories of molestation. "
Saivi whispers, "Just look at the smile on those b***** faces. They are enjoying it."
Bhaskar asks," Please Miss Trupti, tell the court the incident you are talking about."

Trupti takes a pause and then says, "I met him at a mall one day. He said that he is Sidharth Dewan and he wanted to talk to me about a few things related to the office. He wanted my help in this case. He kept requesting me and so I said yes. He came that evening to my home. He asked me to be his witness. I said I am not sure. He then tried to get close with me but I asked him to stay away. However he tried to force on me, saying that he had always loved me. I knew this man was not him, I said that to him. I pushed him away and told him I will tell everyone who he is. He slapped me hard."
She stops taking a pause. She wipes the corners of her eyes with her handkerchief.
"Dramebaaz, chudail!"
Shehnaaz mumbles in a low voice.
Sidharth whispers, "How much will she lie?"

Trupti says, "I started screaming at him. He immediately left, as he was scared that people might come hearing them. I went to the police after my roommate came back. I had to take back the complaint as I didn't want Dewan's name defamed anymore."
"Miss Trupti, how can you confirm that this man is not Sidharth Dewan?"
" Sidharth Dewan was perhaps a playboy but he never disrespected any woman. He never forced on anyone. He was a strong man with charm and charisma. Women were attracted to him because of that. This man doesn't have any of the qualities that Sidharth possessed. I can surely say he is not him."
Shehnaaz smiles and whispers in his ear,"No, he still has the charm and charisma. Women are still attracted to him."
She winks at him and he gives her a soft smile.
"Thank you Trupti. Miss Roy Chowdhury, your witness."

Tanushree stands with a smile and thanking Bhaskar she walks up to the witness stand.
"So Miss Trupti, you said that you and Sidharth Dewan were close. You were romantically involved and were intimate with each other. Then you must be meeting somewhere outside the office. Where did you meet?"
"My Lord, Objection. Relevance?"
"It is relevant."
Judge says, "I will allow it. Miss Roy Chowdhry, continue."
"Trupti, please tell us what were the places you met? Your house, his, or hotel or farm house. Where?"