Author's Note, Media, Characters, Warnings, & Glossary

Author's Note & Bsckground

As stated in the summary, this is a submission for a friend's event. The full fic will (hopefully!) be posted in September. It is Paul/OFC fic. Paul is already emperor here, and has been for five years. He is aged up five years as well, meaning that the events of the movie took place when he was twenty, not fifteen. By this point, he has two daughters and one more child on the way. There are no love triangles or romantic rivalries within this fic. Paul has been a bit of a slut, however, because Chani is not present in his life and never has been. He's been a slut historically (he'd had plenty of sex before he went with the Fremen, and he participated in the spice orgies, although he did not engage with men, and he has multiple concubines here) and is somewhat of one within the fic, but not much. He is never unfaithful to the OC. As such, he chose to stay on Caladan and rule from there. Why? Because fuck you beaches are better than deserts that's why.

Content Warnings

• Paul's a slut. No, really. He really is.
• extremely, and I mean extremely, graphic sexual content. If you've read my other stuff, you know what I'm about. Tread lightly and absolutely no minors under any circumstances.
• there are suggestions of sex slavery in this fic, but none takes place. All parties we meet who have engaged in sexual activity consented and enjoyed themselves.
• Paul has had children with women who are not the OC. As I've said, there are no romantic rivalries or love triangles.
• this fic contains a harem that the OC is part of. As in, a bunch of girls who are subservient to one particular man. It is a common institution type of thing within the fic.
• the OC is made to join said harem against her will. It is immediately made clear to her that she will in no way be expected or required to participate in any sexual activity unless she wishes to do so. She is apprehensive about this and doesn't entirely believe what she's told, but she is never coerced, pressured, or forced.

I think that's all.

Characters

No face claim for the OCs on account of my being lazy.

Name: Seraphine (see-ruh-feen)
Nickname: Sera (see-ruh)
Age: recently 19
Body type: curvy
Height: 4'10", average for
women on her planet
Hair: light blonde
Eyes: very dark green
Homeworld: Beakkal, a very poor planet where her family owns a bakery
Family: parents, one older brother, two younger brothers, three younger sisters, one niece and one nephew
Hobbies: reading

Next we have Paul. He's 25 here. Here's his delicious yumminess.

 Here's his delicious yumminess

Minor characters

Iluen: Sera's father. She has a good relationship with him.

Margaret: Sera's mother, who is rather unkind towards her.

Ronan: older brother of two years. Married to Eleanora.

Brianna: Ronan's daughter. Age 3.

Kye: Ronan's son. Age 1.

Maeve: Sera's younger sister of one year. They slept in the same bed until Sera left the house to move to Caladan.

Cian: younger brother of 3 years.

Adair: younger brother of 8 years.

Aisling: younger sister of 14 years.

Sorcha: younger sister of 17 years.

Violet: Paul's daughter with Caroline. Age 3.

Sophie: Paul's daughter with Illese. Age 1 and a half.

Lucia: Kept. Sera's best friend once she gets into the harem. Age 20.

Caroline: Hetaera. Mother of Violet. Age 23.

Iilese: Hetaera. Mother of Sophie. Age 28.

Annette: Hetaera. Currently pregnant. Age 23.

Anita: Hetaera. Age 21.

Daedra: Hetaera. Age 24.

Ida: Hetaera. Age 23.

Marina: Kept. Age 16. He won't touch her 'cause she's too young.

Eleanor: Kept. Age 18.

Colette: Kept. Age 20.

Delphine: Kept. Age 22.

Rose: Kept. Age 27.

Stella: Kept. Age 19.

Glossary

Beakkal: Sera's homeworld.

Kept: a member of the harem that has never been involved with the emperor. They are free to fall in love with other men, but any children they have will not be claimed by the emperor. They wear jewel hand chains/slave bracelets. Their dresses are somewhat revealing and not as elaborate as others.

Hetaera: a member of the harem that has sex with the emperor. In addition to the hand chain, they wear chokers. Their dresses are very revealing and more elaborate.

High Concubine: the favorite concubine. Generally a lifelong position. Not every emperor has one, and they have been known to marry their High Concubines, but it's not common. Sons born to the High Concubine Paul are first in the line of succession regardless of birth order. Paul has never had one. They wear a headdress in addition to the hand chain and choker. Their dresses are extremely revealing and elaborate.

I think that's everything.

Moodboards