〖 Idle Glorification 〗

〘 Unbearable Solitude of Kazutora 〙

Unbearable Solitude of Kazutora

Recommended NOT to skip if you want to understand Kazutora and (Y/n) relationship further, but not necessary if you don't care much about him.

If skip you might want to read at timeskip relationship at the end of the extra. Also there is a slight of plot around the middle, but it will be eventually revealed in the main story either way.

────────────────────

ㅤMany moons ago, there a child, seemingly detached from all things in the world met a strange girl at a shrine where some delinquents would reside to harass unsuspecting civilian for their entertainment.

ㅤHanemiya Kazutora, the child, takes a stroll to a shrine yet again today for no particular reason. His 'friends' had ditched him in the middle of nowhere after telling him to meet up somewhere. After an hour he understood his circumstances and decide to find something better to do, even if his feelings were hurt from their childish prank.

ㅤThen there she was. Appearing out of nowhere into his tiresome life and manage to hold a place in his heart after their occasional meetings from sheer coincidence due to the both of them never staying in their home for whole different reasons.

ㅤAt first, he really thought those delinquents were going to harass her like any others that came around and she wasn't saying anything back either. Just staring at them with cold eyes. He scoffs at her passiveness, thinking he might have to come to her rescue as a knight in shining armor for a random girl he never met.

ㅤBut something unexpected happened, they had spill out a tiny insult towards her parents that she began to snap at them. Beating them up simultaneously, knocking them out and tossing them into a pile of bodies.

ㅤThe emotion called admiration filled him. A lone girl, without anyone backing up had took them all down all by herself without any weapon either.

ㅤ“H-How did you do that?” He subconsciously spill out his thoughts. He wanted to know, no. He needed to know.

ㅤ“They hurt Chifuyu.”

ㅤAn unexpected response for sure, but he had thought it was about her parents, she only fought back once they insult her parents. Though afterwards, he learns that she was only urging them on to do it so she wouldn't feel guilty for beating helpless children up. Kind of weird to say middle school delinquents are 'helpless'.

ㅤAt that time, he may didn't understand what platonic love is like, but to see someone fighting on someone's else behalf was certainly... new. His 'home' is pure agony that he would rather never come back to, yet he still is a child so that was out of the question. He really didn't want to see that old man of his ever again. While hers, she gets kicked out for spending too much time inside that her parents were concerned that she wouldn't make any friends.