【 Moonlight Road 】

❝ I'll make sure you look the prettiest! ❞

I'll make sure you look the prettiest!

────────────────────

ㅤThe twins could see (Y/n)'s face drain of colors the moment they told what had occurred in her absence. Hayashida, one of her dear friends, got arrested for stabbing someone and she just learned that they are in Toman an hour ago when they were talking about this among themselves. Her fists tighten so much they can practically see the veins coming out. If she knew they were going to show up so suddenly she would've followed Manjiro on that day.

ㅤThe police already took Kazutora away from her. Now Hayashida? How much will her friends have to suffer over this? She knows she is being irrational since it's only natural to be arrested for stabbing a person and killing someone. And yet, her anger wouldn't compromise with her logic.

ㅤThis isn't like what she is used to. This wasn't a war where they must announce it to their opponent so they can keep the peace with other nations. This is a gang full of rowdy teenagers that knows no honor or consequences of their actions. (Y/n) put a hand over her forehead to calm her anger down.

ㅤNot to mention this causes Toman to disband, she couldn't care less about that since she only recently join. What she cares about though is that Manjiro and Ryuguji have been fighting according to them.

ㅤIn an attempt to comfort her, Nahoya put a hand on her shoulder. "He gave himself up so don't be mad." Although he wasn't the best at comforting anyone really, it seems to do the trick because when she realizes her own emotions it was like she wasn't even mad in the first place. Suppressing her emotions is still like breathing to her as much as she hated that fact, it does come in handy sometimes it prevents her from making any rash decisions.

ㅤ"He will probably get out after a year. Let's show him hell when he comes out!" Nahoya pumps his fist into the air. The girl confusingly follow his actions as she ponder over his sentence, he had spoken like it was a bad thing but she doesn't know how delinquents usually talk besides the regular dose of profanities. Souya wordlessly does the same in order to indulge his brother's enthusiasm.

ㅤSpeaking of Souya, Nahoya wasn't an idiot. Okay maybe a little, it did take him months to figure out that his brother might possibly like (Y/n) judging from his recent illogical behavior.

ㅤLike when she would speak, his brother would pay so much focus that he lost his thoughts or when (Y/n) and Souya made contact he would stiffen up like a rock. Not to mention when Souya got caught staring at her, he would plant his face into his desk and pretend to be asleep despite it being obvious that he was blushing over it. Nahoya still remembers almost laughing at his brother trying to subtly glance at her phone to see who she was texting with.

ㅤYeah, it was obvious after Nahoya connect two and two together. He felt bad for his brother knowing how hopeless it looks from anyone else perspective. Hell, Souya spoke less and less to (Y/n) than the girl herself recently! How was he supposed to offer help in any sort of way?