〖 Final Encore 〗

〘 (Y/n)'s First Life 〙

Recommended to skip if you don't like reading about (Y/n)'s backstory.

If skip scroll around the end for the time skip love interests relationship chart with (Y/n).

────────────────────

ㅤOnce upon a time, there was a young kid living happily along with their parents in a humble clinic in a small countryside town. Their father was a doctor while their mother was a songstress who would never fail to lighten up the town with her melodious singing.

ㅤThough their parents were praised by all. A devious child was born from them. They would get into all sorts of trouble and fight with all the kids in the neighborhood. Their parents would always take the blame and scold the young child. The child would always throw a tantrum and run far far away from the town to sing their mother's song out in the field and reenact her theatrical performance under the starry sky.

ㅤHowever, all fairytales must have their twist and turn. This one was no different to any other.

ㅤAfter the child's usual getaway. This time they were welcomed back with a bloody path full of corpses along the way to their home. In the end, there lay their parent's lifeless bodies holding on to one another dearly. The scene would be described as romantic throughout history if it were not for all the holes in their bodies from gunshots.

ㅤThe child was only ten, it was natural they had not a clue as to what to do in this sort of situation. Cry their heart out they did, all throughout the night of the full moon. Everyone they have ever known has died, everyone they love, everyone.

ㅤAlas all the tears would eventually dry up as they desperately sing all the lullabies their mother used to put them to bed. Time moves on without them, sleep or no sleep. The child is still here unlike the rest. As much as they yearn for the same fate as others, they knew it wasn't their time to go to the moon yet. Their mission isn't finished until they kill all of them.

ㅤIt would be called a miracle that the child live all by themselves for around a whole year in that house with the smell of rotten corpses. Every emotion they had as a child was suppressed in the process of forcing themselves to mature for the sake of their survival. Sure the journey was tiring, having to go forge food in the forest and then coming back every time to see what was left of the deteriorating bodies in the house.

ㅤIt hard now to imagine that they had been so desperate for any escape from the reality to the point they had slept beside the corpses while their face was strained with tears. They can't feel the pain anymore, just the dullness of facing it every day was left.