The Hospital pt 2

As soon as I arrived at the hospital from the bar they took my straight to my brothers room. "He was awake a few moments ago but he's gone back to a sleep." The doctor informed me and ran a few tests on him as I sat and watched. Leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

Soon they were done running tests and the doctor approached me. "He is starting to show signs of recovering soon." He hesitated, "what is it?" I questioned, already on edge. "Well," he takes his glasses off. "[Y/N], the upcoming fee—" I cut him off "I can pay it I have money." I said sternly. He sighs "I'm sure you do kid but you barely made it last time. What about right now. If you were told to pay right now would you be able too." I flinched and stayed quiet looking away. He pays my shoulder in a comforting way. "Luck seems to always be on your side, I'm sure you'll be fine. I just thought I'd remind you how much you're putting into this treatment." I just looked at him. He smiled softly, "If you are able too— stay here for tonight. He might wake up again. If he does try not to do anything to excessive." He says and walks out quietly shutting the door.

I sat down next to my brother and laid my head down on his side. "You're finally waking up huh." I muttered, and like he was listening to me his finger twitched. I squeezed his hand and looked at him.

I spent the rest of my night watching over him. But my tired eyes closed shut and I fell asleep.

—————

I sat up cracking my back in the processes. I looked at my watch. 'Work starts in 30 minutes.' I sighed as I turned my attention to my brother. "Wake up soon please." I muttered, getting up. I walked out and made my way to work. 'I'll just stay in this outfit. It's basically the same thing as my work outfit.' I hopped on my motorcycle and went to work.

"Hey you're here on time." Shu said as he approached me from behind as I was walking to the elevator. "Yea." I said back, a bit tired. "You're looking kinda nice today." He observed as he looked at my outfit. "Yea— I didn't have time to go back home and change." I answered. "Oh, Finana called you yesterday I assume." I nodded as the elevator reached our floor. "Good luck today! Let's start the week off strong." We said to each other, walking to our designated desks.

It was now lunch time, Shu and I decided to go to employees cafeteria area. We didn't feel like going out today. We grabbed our food and sat down at one of the tables in the middle. We enjoyed our food and spent the rest of our lunch chatting away. "Will you be visiting the bar again?" I asked, wiping my mouth. "Probably," he chewed on his food. "When's the next time you'll perform?" He asked. "Ah I don't know. I haven't had a set schedule since last month." I shrugged. "Aw, let me know when you do again." I nodded and took my phone out.

The doctor sent me the amount of money I need to pay. 'How am I going to get that much in such short time.' I started to worry a bit. 'I should ask the bar if I can perform every day.' I was lost in thought until I felt something bump into my from behind and a few solid contents fall onto me. "Why is it you, always making me drop my stuff!?"

I really was about to swing my fist at him but an invisible force held my arm down. I looked at Shu who gave me a warning look. I sighed.

"Move out of the way." He says in a harsh tone. I kept my attention on Shu who continued to hold me down. The dumb old fart finally walked away after talking our ears off.

"Thank you." I gritted out still trying to calm down. "No problem." He says in a nice tone, releasing the pressure on my arm. Shu is a sorcerer, a scary one at that when he needs to be.

"I'll help you clean up in the bathroom." Says as we throw our trash away and head to a bathroom that's unisex. "Ugh" I groaned as I took my coat off. Shu took it from me and began to take off whatever he could. I on the the hand dragged a damp towel against myself, whatever dropped on me. "Thank you Shu." I thank him as we finished cleaning up. "Yep!" He says happily. "This reminds me of the time back when we were in high school." He hummed a tune.

"What time?" I asked, waking beside him. "When I first transferred to the high school. I was bullied for the way I looked remember. They would throw food at me and you would always beat them up after." He continue to hum happily. "Though I can't really beat this person up. If I could you already know what I would've done." I slightly shivered at the last comment. "Right." I quickly say as we sat down in our seats. "I'll hang your coat right here." He placed it on the wall that separated us, allowing it to dry.

The rest of the day went smoothly and we went home.