The Hospital

Although it was the weekend I still woke up early.

I stretched myself out of bed and checked my phone as I swung my arms over the side of the bed. "What should I bring today." I hummed as I got ready.

I decided to wear loose clothes that consisted of shorts and a plain top. I checked myself out in the mirror. I whistled as I said "I look good in anything I wear." I laughed to myself as I made my way out of my home.

I went to a fast food place and grabbed my [F\F]. After that stop I went to the hospital.

———————

As I walked it I was greeted by the front desk. "Ah! [Y/N]! Here to visit your brother as usual?" He smiled a warm smile as I stopped in front of the desk. "Yes ma'am!" I answered respectfully. "You know where he is." She said softly as I did a slight bow and walked to his room.

"Hey Big Bro!" I said, sliding the door open and closed it gently behind me. I took a seat at his side and place my food on the drawer beside it. I had a smile on, but now a frown was placed on my face.

I grabbed his hand and held it to my forehead. "Please wake up soon." I said quietly, placing his hand back down on his side. I looked at him for a bit before going to eat my food.

A few moments later and someone else walked in. "Oh, hey [Y/N]." The walked in and sat on the other side of my brother. "Good morning, Mysta." I greeted as he took a seat.

"How have you been? Is that boss of your still bothering you?" He asked, I hesitated for a second if I should tell him or not, but he took that for my answer. "Do I need to beat the old fart up? Because I will." He looked mad. "Oh! N-no no it's fine, nothing I can't handle at least." I waved my hands in front of me. "Just let me know and I'll be there as fast as I can. I can easily send him to jail." He says, pointing at his detectives badge on his shirt. I just nodded and we sat in a comfortable silence, until I got a call from Finana.

"Ah alright— oh I'll be over when you guys open. I don't live that far from the bar." I sighed as I stood up, ending the call. "What's that about?" Mysta asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Oh nothing, just my friend who owns a bar. She asked me to play for them tonight." He looked at me suspiciously. "Play?!" He shouted, I realized that he misunderstood me. " No no! Not that kind of play you idiot." I huffed as I grabbed my bag.

"I play the guitar for them whenever they need me. I need the extra money anyway." I finished, tightly holding my brothers hand before letting go. "Oh, phew you had me worried there for a second." My eyebrow twitched, I made my way to the door and before I closed it behind me I turned to Mysta who tilted his head at me. "I bet you could use extra money too— You bottom!!" I shouted the last bit at him before quickly closing the door and running off

————————-

It's just an hour before the the bar opens.

"Hm, which one should I bring today." I mumbled out loud, staring at the various guitars on my wall. "I'll go simple today." I decided, grabbing my acoustic guitar. After placing it in my case I looked at myself in the mirror again. LazuLight Bar has a certain uniform and requirements in order to preform there, but since I'm close with Finana I don't really ave to follow it. Though Pomu gets a bit annoyed when I'm the only one not in uniform, and she's working today along with Finana.

I wore the black long sleeve turtle neck, I get cold easily, along with the suit pants and coat. I decided to wear [Y/C] jewelry. I looked at the time again and I have 15 minutes before they open. "Oh crap." I mumbled quickly throwing my case onto my back and snatched my keys from my counter.

I drove over to the bar, parking it in the employees parking area. When I made my way to the door I saw Finana opening up.

"Finana!" I shouted causing her to jump a bit. "[Y/N]!" She said back startled. "I did say I would be here when you open." She just puffs her cheek and opens the door. The cool ax hitting us as entered. "I'll set my stuff up on the stage." I informed her and she said okay, walking to the back to turn the lights on and grabbing whatever she needed.

I made my way to the stage and hopped on once the lights turned on. I placed my stool in the middle and my guitar on the stand that was off to the side. After setting everything up I made my way to the office behind the counter. I placed it beside the couch that was in front of the office table.

"[Y/N]." Finana called out, making me walk out to the front of the counter. "You know that this isn't just some regular old bar right?" She reminds me. "Yes ma'am." I answered, going into employee and boss mode. "Remember to always keep your mask on today. We will be holding a type of meeting(?) a meet and greet sort of thing I suppose." She grabbed a glass and started to clean it. "The person who reserved the place didn't really give me any details about what type of party he was hosting. Thought I doubt it's anything bad. Just think of it as a company get together." She finishes, basically telling me to pick and choose which songs I should play. "Yes ma'am, and which mask will I be using today?" I asked, she gave me a glass of water. "This one will do today." She handed me cat mask that covered half of my face. "Thank you."

"Pomu will be here later so you can relax for now. People will start coming in, in about 30 minutes." She tells me but before I could respond she says. "Anyway— soo did you think of a way to repay him?" She asked, leaning on the counter excitedly. I tilted my head "Repay who?" I finished my cup of water. "That guy who's shirt your ruined a few nights ago." 'Who is she talking about.'

"Oh my— don't tell me you don't remember. Didn't you search up the piece of clothing yesterday for the price?" She questioned and I just raised an eyebrow and checked my search history.

I gasped

"W-what did I do? Wait don't tell me— did I throw up on the dude?" I asked my mind trying to remember that night. "Oh my ga— does he come here often?" I asked, people started to walk in. They made their way to their own corner of the place. "He came a few times. But do you really not remember?" Before I could answer Pomu walks in.

"[S/N]," she said as she approached me, calling me by my stage name quietly. "Put your mask on already, there's people here." I nodded as I slipped it on, fixing my hair. "My my you are looking quite nice today." She complements, looking me up and down as I was seated. "Thank you, I wouldn't want me dear boss to get angry at me anymore." I said back with a smile on my lips. She pointed a finger at me and I felt a flick on my forehead.

I quickly placed my hand on my forehead from the short sting. "How mean." I pouted sticking my tongue out at her. She smiles and walks to the office behind the counter. "One of these days she's going to make you float, and leave you there." Finana laughs. Soon she leaves to take an order from someone.

I took that as a sign to get up on the stage and start my performance. But before I actually did I waited for more people to show up, just in case they were supposed to make an announcement first.