Doing it Secretly

Start from the beginning

They think I'm throwing some romantic surprise for her and while it is going to be a surprise, it ain't the romantic kind.

It was early in the morning when we landed. Smartly, we rested on the plane.

Nick, my personal driver, was already waiting for us at the airport. We dropped our bags off at Jess's house first. After that, Jess got dropped off at my soon to be old house. The movers were already there with the truck. I gave her my house key and let them do what they had to do.

It wouldn't take all day because most of this shit in this house belongs to Camila anyway. I just needed my shit and Evelyn's stuff. I just needed Mila gone all day to avoid the chance of her coming home early.

I met up with the real estate agent at the house I was interested in. It was a pretty simple process. I've seen majority of it online but it looked even better in person. After the tour it came down to finalizing the deal. And I did.

I bought a 15 million dollar home. He handed me the keys and thanked me for doing business with him. On the way to my next stop, I was ordering mad shit online for my new house. Furniture, smart TV's, kitchen appliances, bathroom necessities, and other shit.

I sat down in the office of the divorce lawyer. We spoke about my marriage and why I wanted a divorce. She even asked me why I got married in the first place and I couldn't answer that question. I didn't know.

Afterwards she gave me a paper that I had to sign. All I had to was get Camila to sign it as well. Once it's been signed by the both of us I have to bring it back to her. She'll take it to the courts and then I'll no longer be married.

While leaving this office, Jess texted and said that they finished up. I texted her the address to my new place and went back there so I could meet up with her.

I got a call from Ari while waiting for Jess to come with the movers. "Hey baby."

"Hey babe. I'm just checking on you." Ariana says.

"I'm good. How are you and Eve doing?" I ask.

"Well she had a fit when she woke up and you weren't here but I put on cartoons and she's been fine ever since. But I need you to hurry back." She replies.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"I'm horny." She whispers into the phone.

I just start laughing. "Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. I need you so bad." Ari says.

Jess walks in the house looking around in amazement. "Alright I'll try to hurry up so I can tend to your needs. I'll call you later baby."

"Okay. I love you." She responds.

"I love you too." I say and hang up.

"Already back to saying I love you, huh? You got it bad." Jess teases.

"I always have Jessica, I always have." I say agreeing with her.

I showed the movers where each box went. Afterwards I gave Jess a tour of my new house. Towards the end of the tour, I got a text from Dinah saying that they were about to drop Camila off within the next 30 to 45 minutes.

"Mila is gonna be home soon. It's almost that time." I say.

"Well until then can it be food time?" Jess says.

I've been so caught up with everything today that I didn't even realize how hungry I was my damn self. We went and got some Chinese food. I didn't want to show up at the exact same time as Mila. So after that I went to go see my other children, Hazel and Adeya.