8. Sports Festival day

Start from the beginning

"But we really wanted to see you before you went out there, and to tell you good luck, and we are going to be rooting for you."  Tamami said with a smile and a thumbs up. "Yeah and your mother is having everyone at the agency watching." Moto said excitedly. "Everyone?.." "Well, you better go back in there kid it won't be long now." All Might said as he was reaching for the door. "OK thanks, and see you guys later." He said as he was waving goodbye to the three of them. All Might could see the determination on his nephews face and he couldn't help from smiling. Rinji shut the door behind him and continued walking forward, but he was stopped By seeing Izuku and Shoto having a stare off. He looked around the room and noticed that everybody was really uncomfortable. Kamanari walked up behind Shoto, grabbing his shoulder. "Yeah, what's the big deal? Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started..." Shoto quickly brush Kamanari's hand away. "We're not here to be each other's friends." He quickly turned around and started to walk away. "Don't forget. This ain't a team effort." Rinji made eye contact with Shoto, it almost look like he was going to say something... "Wait a second, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head Or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. And, yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact you probably have way more potential Then anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily."

Kamanari try to calm Izuku down, but it was not working. Izuku continued talking about how the other courses were coming for class 1A and they need to give everything that they got. "We're all gonna have to fight to stand out." Shoto turn back around to face Izuku. "And I'll be aiming for the top, too." I don't know what exactly was said between the both of you, but I think I understand what happened, don't forget I am here too. I will give it my all. Izuku and Shoto slightly turned to see Rinji. "Fine." Shoto said. It was almost like you could cut the tension in the room with a knife. Rinji did not like the thought of Shoto pushing Izuku a round.

Finally the time had come they started to walk through the doorway, and they could hear the crowd cheering. "Let me hear ya scream as our students make their way to the main stage! Present Mic said, followed by the trumpets. As class 1A stepped out onto the field Rinji could hear his uncles words. "and proudly say I am here!" "Uncle I will continue making you proud." Rinji said as he could see the glare of the sun light. The crowd continued cheering. Present Mic started to introduce the different classes giving more attention to class 1A because of the villain attack. Rinji noticed that Izuku was worried and nervous. Rinji lightly put his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Calm down Izuku just remember what All Might said." Rinji said with a smile, Izuku return the smile back. "Thanks, Rinji."

The first years involved A through K classes. As all of the classes made their way to the middle of the arena they all could still hear the crowd screaming. Everyone was greeted by The site of Midnight. She was waiting for them on the small stage in front of them. If you of the guy students commented on her outfit, I mean she is a R-rated pro hero. Rinji said to himself. "Silence, everyone! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!" This shocked a lot of people in class 1A. They did not realize that he was the class rep. Bakugo did not show any emotion whatsoever as he walked up on the stage. There was a moment of silence before Bakugo said anything. "I just want to say... I'm gonna win."

"