pt 37. sex addict

Start from the beginning

"Just get the dog out of my fucking car please." His smile was forced, but I knew his anger was half-hearted. I giggled and shut my door before opening the back where Bex laid along an old blanket to protect Gio's precious leather seats.

It didn't take me long to find him. After letting Bex out to roam in the fenced in backyard that seemed to go on and on I went straight for his study.

Tucked away in his office scribbling incoherent things on papers in an almost manic state. He looked tense or for lack of better words a mess.

He didn't raise his head as I entered, and instead remained frantically searching through the endless papers on his desk, occasionally scribbling on one or two when he came across them.

Not to mention my Sin was not by any means in his usual attire.

Sin expressed to me once that business meant business and you should dress as such, that must go out the window when you're exhausted because at the moment his head was hung low around his black hoodie.

I walked around his desk chair as he continued to work without rest.

I dove my hands down and squeezed the muscle that connected his neck and shoulders. It was taught and hard, no doubt painfully strained from his hunched position. I felt him relax beneath my fingertips, as if my touch was melting the tension from his body.

He dropped his pen and leaned back in the chair, tilting his head up towards me. Dark circles laid beneath his eyes, and he spread his legs out wide showcasing a pair of low worn gray sweatpants.

"Hi baby," I leaned down to press a small kiss to his lips, but before I could pull away his large arm reached up and landed around the back of my neck keeping me there.

I had never kissed him upside down before, but something about this new angle had goosebumps crawling up my spine.

He dragged my bottom lip between his teeth and ever so lightly bit down, before sucking away the non existent pain. "I was just fucking thinking about you flower." He mumbled.

I pulled away and he let me. Leaning forward on his forearms, hanging his head low once again before rolling his shoulders.

"Were you?" I hummed, and began massaging his muscles once again to which he leaned into my touch, coaxing him back into the chair. My thumbs dug into the hard skin below the nape of his neck and he sighed out in relief as I leaned down, brushing my nose along his jaw and pushed it gently in order to lay warm kisses along his jaw.

"Tired?"

He grunted out something like a yes.

"Let me help you relax." I grabbed the arms of his expensive chair, slowly turning him to the side so I could walk between his legs. His exhausted eyes watched me in such a way I had a pretty good idea what he was thinking about earlier.

I shyly lifted the end of my dress before sitting myself on top of him, my thigh-high clad thighs on either side of him.

"What do I have to do to get you to wear these everyday?" He breathed out the question as his big warm hands rubbed my thighs up and down, sliding over the lace that hugged my skin.

"Be there everyday and I will."

"Always." And with that his hands began to tease the sides of my stomach underneath the thin dress, but before he could do too much I pushed them back down to my thighs, and found the soft skin of his neck.