Chapter 4

Whittany at the top ⬆️

The week was over, and I was frustrated with school already. Teachers has been a pain in the ass dropping work on us left and right and well Whittany has been giving me the bad eye ever since.

Aram is still ignoring me, and I really don't know what I have done. He had been hanging out with Whittany a lot lately to. I'm not gonna lie I am jealous and hurt but I can't do anything about that. there is a party tomorrow which is Saturday, Rachel-Ann had invited me this morning saying we should go shopping for clothes and get our hair and nails done. 

So that is what I am getting ready for this morning after doing my morning routine I went in my closet to get some black leggings, with a top to match, some shoes and a green jacket because it is kind of cold outside.

Grabbing my bag with my phone and house keys I walked downstairs. No one was home at the moment mom and dad had gone to work and my brother went over to his plaything for the week. My mom was an interior designer, and my dad owned a construction company, I can say we are middle class.

Hearing a car horn outside I make sure I had everything and then I rushed outside locking the door in the process. 

" Hi hun how are you" Rachel asked. I'm good, how about you" I asked "same old same old" she replied back. 

We converse conversation back and fort until we arrived at the mall. The parking lot was full to the brim we drove around about three times just to find a parking space. When we found one we walk into the mall.

Walking around for some time I saw a plus-size store, I grabbed Rachel hand and drag her into the store. After walking around the store a pink dress  caught my attention it was so pretty but then I thought it wont fit me well and I looked away.

I guess Rachel saw me looking at the dress and asked if I liked it . I nodded "yes I like it but it might not look good on me "

Girl are you serious go try on the dress while I look for a shoes to match it." ok I reply back" I took the dress and went into the changing room taking of my clothes I put on the dress. I turn to the mirror and for the first time I find I looked ok .

"Are you done I heard Rachel" asked" just a second" I reply back looking at myself one more time I opened the door. "O my you look stun-ning"  she said "thank you" I replied back.

"Ok I got you some black chunky heels to go with it and I also got myself an outfit so let's go. our appointment to head to the salon is in a few minutes" she said checking her watch.

We went to the cashier and pay for our things then walked out the mall to the car.

Two hours later with our hair and nails done we went to MacDonalds to get something to eat after ordering through the drive thru. She dropped me of at home telling me her and her brother will pick me up at 9 pm tomorrow night. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[7 pm the next day]

After spending whole day in bed eating junk food, watching Netflix and talking to Rachel now and then it was time for me to get ready. I took a long bath shaving all parts of my body where unwanted hair is. I brushed my teeth and rubbed my body down in coco butter and put on some matching underwear.

I put on some makeup apply body spray to my body before putting on the dress and heels, I grabbed my purse and phone seeing a message come through with Rachel saying she's outside.