Chapter 20

31-12-26

After agreeing that today wouldn't be the day they took the footage to the police the group headed home, it had been decided that Jungkook would stay at Yoongi's until they got the chance to sort out his apartment.

See on the way back from the mansion the party had been held at Taehyung told Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin to make an excuse as to why Jungkook couldn't stay with them.

And they did.

Namjoon said his house was currently getting some work on which is why he wasn't staying there himself when the topic had been brought up, which was true.

Hoseok felt bad when he told him he was heading to Gwangju to be with family and so he wouldn't be home if Jungkook needed anything.

Seokjin had said it would be uncomfortable for Jungkook to sleep on the couch and 2 of the legs of the bed in the spare room broke so he couldn't sleep on it.

Taehyung and Jimin had turned their spare room into a storage room and gotten rid of the bed ages ago.

So Taehyung agreed with Seokjin saying that their couch would also be uncomfortable, then following along with why not stay at Yoongi's.

Yoongi threw him a glare before saying the couch was very comfortable here and Jungkook could sleep there.

Taehyung had rolled his eyes and muttered something along the lines of "then why don't you" and after a little bit of going back and forth, Jungkook told them it was fine and he'd stay at a hotel.

Jimin then reminded him about him not having any money to which Jungkook groaned and then Yoongi agreed to let him stay at his.

Saying it wasn't that he didn't want Jungkook there but that he did want Jungkook there. Jungkook had been confused but didn't say anything about it much like the others.

And about an hour later Jungkook packed up the snacks Jimin got him and a few of Taehyung and Seokjin's clothes –since Jimin's would be too small– and then they left.

It wasn't until they were in the car and driving that Jungkook said anything about staying with Yoongi. "Thanks for letting me stay with you, I can tell the others were just making excuses" He said

"It's fine" was Yoongi's response then it was silent but only for a moment "I know I probably made you feel like it but it's not that I don't want you there but just that I'm worried" Yoongi told.

"About?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows feeling confused "well....it's a little embarrassing but I'm not very good at controlling myself, and I don't mean sexually" the older began.

"It's just now that I know you at least like me and also want to be with me even if it's a little, it makes me really really want to spoil you all the ways you deserve".

"Of course with what's just happened I know a relationship is the absolute last thing you need, so I thought it would be better if I put a little space between us" Yoongi explained.

"That makes sense, but Yoongi we don't have to be in a relationship for you to spoil me" Jungkook told trying his best to ignore the way his cheeks reddened at his own words.

"Still, wouldn't the way I'm treating you be a little...I don't know, I guess I just thought anything related to a relationship would be a bit...I'm sorry I really wish I could take away all of your pain"

"Not only because you'd feel better but because I'd know how you feel and would be able to comfort you" Yoongi murmured "I wouldn't feel better" Jungkook whispered "huh?" Yoongi uttered not properly hearing the younger's words.