1

20.12.2016.

Work..

Work....

Need to work to make more money.

Jungkook was never greedy for money, he still isn't he just wants to make sure he has enough money to eat dinner tonight, enough to pay at least a bit of the rent that his father hasn't been paying since the beginning of this month.

Get another job

Jungkook thought, just barely registering the bell ringing. And just like that class was over, he sighed, why hadn't he paid attention to anything.

He stood up and glanced at the clock of course it wound be 3pm, he still wanted to check.

Seeing it was 3pm he left the classroom and headed for the exit.

Most kids went to hang out with friends after school, few went to work, unfortunately for Jungkook he was part of that few.

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

Work was the only time you'd see Junglook smiling, it was forced but the customers he served weren't bothered nor were the shelves he stacked.

Today, for the first time since he'd started working at this shop, he'd seen a few rich kids come in. It was shocking to him.

There were 4 of them though one of them looked a little out of place

They came in laughing and joking around, one or them had a very visible bruise on his cheek. For some reason Jungkook felt a weird sense of danger, not like they would be dangerous to him but to tbe boy that seemed a little out of place.

But when he saw him reach over and lightly kiss the boy with a bruise on the cheek and the way they looked at each other he relaxed, sure he didn't understand why they looked at each other the way they did or what it meant but he knew it wasn't a bad thing.

After a few minutes of continuous noise and picking up a few item they boys walked over to the til.

Jungkook forgot to offer the smile he usually did and began scanning the items "I'm so pissed, I don't wanna change schools the food they give us is so fucking good, we're gonna go to top class school to run down shit" It was the same one that had the bruise that was talking.

"Tae, I'm sure it won't be that bad, we're going to be together so that should help" The boy who had kissed him tried to assure him that they'd be just fine. It was when Jungkook saw the boy's face expression soften that he also finished adding up the shopping.

He told them their total and waited for them to pay, it was weird because whilst waiting he could see the boy who he assumed was called Tae giving him a weird look almost as if he was dirt.

Once they'd paid Jungkook glanced up the boy and literally stared him in the eye as the other boys took their shopping.

And gosh if he wasn't at work he would have asked about the reason behind the rude look he was receiving.

But he was at work so he just settled with rolling his eyes and looking at his watch.

His eyes almost dropped out when he realized what time it was, he had an interview in 10 minutes "fuck" He mumbled gaining the boys attention.

They sure were taking their time.

Looking around for someone to take over he spotted Hawon his co-worker "Hawon please do take over I have an interview in 10 minutes" He called, she only took a second to rush over mumbling "don't over work yourself".

The boy nodded and muttered a "Thank you" Then he was rushing off to the back doors.

By the time he had taken off his work clothes -the ones he wore over his normal once- and left the boys had just left the shop.

When the Tae boy noticed him, Jungkook made sure not to pass up the opportunity of giving him the middle finger as he rushed off to his house to change his clothes.

And fuck, if he had know the shit he would had to face next week he would have completely ignored the boys.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Chapter 1 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*