Chapter 11: Improvisation time!

✧༺🐰༻✧

"Okay, you two ready?" Daniel asks.

"Well, define ready. But yeah, let's go." Vanessa says.

You and Vanessa go through the curtains and run to the front of the stage where to microphones are stationed on stands. You and Vanessa both grab one.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" You greet.

"We hope you've all been having a great time on this special day!" Vanessa says.

(Bit late but every special performance is recorded and broadcasted online.)

"So, it's currently pretty late but hey, that's the meaning of Halloween isn't it?"

"What also was a bit late was the communication, we only found out like 15 minutes ago that we have to perform here at this time. So don't be surprised if things go a bit rough."

"Now now Vanessa, there's no need to tell our lovely guests that, right?"

"Right."

"Well, without further ado, start the music!"

The music starts and you and Vanessa get ready to sing.

After having sung you both nod to the crowd and walk back to the curtains, Daniel quickly ushered you back and help up two fingers.

"Uh, so apparently we're supposed to sing another two songs. Um. Like I said communication's a bit rubbish around here."

"Do we at least have something ready?" Vanessa asks.

Daniel shakes his head.

"Great. Freddy and co get up here!"

A confused band runs up to the stage, you put your microphone on the stand and quickly run up to them.

"Okay, you guys know that one song I rejected right?"

"Yes, you want us to play it?" Freddy asks.

"Yes, go ahead."

"Okay, just give us a signal."

You nod and go back to your microphone and take it.

"Well then, a little improvisation needs to take place but we can make it work. Guys, start playing."

"Well, that was originally one I rejected but desperate times call for desperate measures... Give us a minute."

Both you and Vanessa put the microphones on the stands and turn around to talk.