Chapter 9: The nice guests.

✧༺🐰༻✧

It's currently the 30st of October 2025, which means it's Halloween tomorrow! Though the company has decided that the Halloween special will take place on both 30 and 31 October. You've just woken up and gotten ready in the special puppet outfit you've gotten for today. Vanessa is only supposed to arrive at 12 PM tonight but she asked if she could come at 12 PM today, Daniel agreed and Vanessa will also be in her Halloween outfit. The Pizzaplex was closed for the past two days to decorate everything, the entire building is now in the style of the old Fazbear's location. The sign above your room even says The Puppet instead of Y/N Emily! The whole building had a nearly eerie feel to it, everything looks really old. But then again, that's the intention. You and the others are also allowed to scare the shit out of people, you'd be crazy if you won't do that. You've also got special contact lenses that make your eyes look black with only a white iris, it almost looks like it's glowing.

Bonnie's bowling has been transformed into Foxy's Pirate Cove, Roxy is on Bonnie's old stage there for Halloween, she will still perform on the normal stage though. Just like you and the other three robots. The Arcade Hall is now themed after The Prize Corner and a big prize box now stands on the stage where Music Man normally resides, though that's only for decoration, you don't have to be in there.

For tonight management thinks it's okay for there to be no nightguards, mostly because you need to be at work from 12 PM now. This means that Vanessa and you will be staying in your room for the night.

As of right now it's a little before 12 PM and you decide to go to the lines of people waiting to get in. You scare some of them but are mostly there just to wait for Vanessa. After around 10 minutes you check your watch to see that it's 12:05.

'Huh, I'm pretty sure she said she'd come earlier... '

This time you're not the one scaring, but the one getting scared as two hands creep around your waist, now with a knife pointed to your stomach. The person goes to stab you but the knife folds, it was a prop. The person hugs you and you find out that it's Vanessa due to... Two mounds pressing into your back.

"Hey there~"

"Hey, you really scared me there for a moment y'know?"

Vanessa rests her chin on your shoulder.

"Yeah, that was kind of the intention."

A guy around your age then walks up to you.

"Hey man, not to be a buzz kill but there are children in these queues. I'd rather not have my sister think it's normal to have a knife at her boyfriend's chest. Even if it is a prop."

Vanessa lets you go and puts away the knife. The both of you get a little flustered.

"Right, we'll look out for that next time. And she's just a friend by the way."

The guy raises a brow.

"... You sure?"

"Yeah, we'll get going. Don't wanna ruin the experience for the customers. Have a nice day pal."

"Same to you."

"Wait, take this." You say as you hand him a ticket.