Chapter 1: Pilot.

✧༺🐰༻✧

The year is 2025, how I ended up here while having been born in 1973 I still don't know. I do however know that I've been in a very, very long coma.

Back in 1983 just before the bite happened I tried to get my big brother and his friends to stop bullying my little brother Evan. My older brother, Michael, pushed me too hard and I fell with my head on the corner of a table.

The last thing I remember seeing was the Spring Bonnie animatronic crouched by my side holding me calling for help. Through the joints I could see it was a female employee underneath the suit. Fredbear however really was an animatronic. My vision went blurry and I saw a purple dressed man come help and then I went into a coma.

After a 30-year long coma I woke up in 2013, with no one who knew me.

My entire family died while I was out. My mom died in a fire at her work, my brother Evan died the day I went into coma by being bitten by an animatronic, my sister Elizabeth also got killed by an animatronic, my father got killed in some kind of work accident I believe and I don't know about Micheal, but I presume he's dead since no one heard of him for a couple of years.

After I woke up in 2013 I was still the 10 year old boy somehow, must've been one hell of a push then. Anyway after the coma I went through a couple different adoption centers. Only one family ever adopted me, the Emily family, they told me the horrific things my dad did. They consisted out of Henry Emily who was 62 years old, his neice who was 29 years old, the neice's husband who was 30 years old and now you. They're all 9 years older now, Henry is still alive somehow. The Emily family adopted me and taught me all about the new times, it turned out Henry was an old business partner of my dad. They also told me that the Spring Bonnie was the reason I was still alive, only she saw the blood so if she didn't help I would have bled to death. Later being told that I instantly became a huge fan of Spring Bonnie, even if she wasn't used for a long while.

Due to my dad having died Henry now owns Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. In 2015 because of money issues he had to open some side-brands, those being Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex which opened in 2021, Candy's Burgers and Fries which opened in 2016 and Freya's Pizzeria, which I believe was just the original Freddy's but just with way more questionable animatronics and anime-themed. Henry never let me know more. It opened in 2016 along with Candy's.

I am now called Y/N Emily but my real name is still Y/N Afton. I now live in a fairly nice house because of Henry's financial support, but I know that won't last forever so I'm currently employed at the Mega Pizzaplex as the only human performer.

✧༺🐰༻✧

Quick note: the animatronics are all fairly tall, Roxy is around five cm taller than you. Imagine the animatronics as a bit more humanoid. Like this:

 Like this: