♡Who♡

This chapter will be your pov, and what you experience after you ran.

Y/n pov,

I ran. I could hear Niki's screams still. It broke my heart. But with all of the Nethers allies that will be looking for me soon, I would be in danger. And I can't let anyone get hurt. I was crying. I had just left the person I truly loved. My vision was blurry from the tears, and my eyes burned. Her screams were faint, close to being gone. I continued to run until her screams were completely gone.  I finally stumbled across a village, after running for a while. I sped walked over to a hotel, and walked in. The worker was watering flowers when I walked in.

"Oh! Hello!" She says happily.

"Hi." I say smiling. She places the water bucket down, and went behind the counter.

"Do you need a room?"

"Yes I do..the cheapest one you have. I just need it for tonight." I say walking up to the counter.

"You seem to be in a rush..is everything okay?" She asks in a soft tone.

"Yeah..well no, not really..I'm running away from home." I say quietly.

"My goodness. You'll need to stay here for a few days, atleast until you can get back on your feet!" She says worriedly.

"I would..but I don't have enough money." I say sighing. I luckily had a small pocket in my leggings that I could put some items in. I had put some iron, and diamonds in.

"How about this, you help me with chores, and going our and doing errands for me, and I let you stay for a while. No charge." She says smiling.

I was stunned. There is no way she's being this nice. "No way! I can't do that! I should pay you." I say loudly. I made sure to keep my voice down though, so I wouldn't wake up any guests.

"I inisist! I haven't had people stay here in months." She says with sad eyes. I knew how that felt. I didn't want her to go through the same thing I went through.

"Fine. But I expect you to give me some good chores, and good errands to run."

"Okay! Great!" She exclaims happily. "I'll give you a tour of the village tomorrow." She hands me a room key, and smiles.

"I never got your name."

"Captain Puffy. But you can call me Puffy. You?"

"Y/n." I smile before going upstairs, and finding my room. The room she gave me, was huge. There was a kitchenette to the left of the door, and on the right was a small living area. There was a couch along with some cushioned chairs. On the left side of the far wall was a King size bed, with a wooden bed frame.

This is the bed:

There was a wooden night stand next tLo it, with a lamp on top, and a pot with a flower in it

There was a wooden night stand next tLo it, with a lamp on top, and a pot with a flower in it. But not just any flower, a pink tulip. It reminded me of Niki. Her pink hair was the same color as the tulip. The flower was blooming brightly, and the stem was a bright green. It was swaying back and forth since it was next to a window. The bright color reminded me of her personality, her smile. It swaying back and forth carelessly reminded me of the time me and Niki went into a flower field, and ran around acting like children.

~Flashback~

"C'mon Niki!" The h/c haired girl yelled running towards the field full of lively flowers, that were swaying back and forth from the slight wind.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" Niki exclaimed. Her hair matched the pink tulips perfectly. In fact that was the nickname Y/n gave the pink haired girl. Tulip. Niki ran up to the other, and hugged them. "I love you.."

"I love you too.." They said back. As they were about to kiss, they heard screaming. And laughter. They turned around to see Tommy and Tubbo running around, while Ranboo walked slowly up to the others. Niki and Y/n started laughing at the scene infront of them. They never dared to bring up about them almost kissing, because they feared the other didn't mean it.

~End of flashback~

I smile at the memory. I sighed, and continued looking around. There was a dresser on the other side of the window. On the right side of the wall, there was a dining area. Or well, a table, and 2 chairs. In the center of the room there was a gray rug. It felt very homey in the room. I yawned and sat down on the bed. Seeing as it was pitch black outside, I decided to go to bed. But before I do, I click my pen turning it into my staff, and I hit the staff on the floor. Smoke appeared around me, and I was now in pajamas. I was thankful that I could change outfits with my staff. I hit the staff on the floor again 2 times, and it turned back into a pen. I placed it on the nightstand, closed the window, and went to bed.

~In the morning~

I woke up to a knock on the door. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. "Come in." I said loud enough for the person outside to hear.

"Hey Y/n. We're leaving for the tour in an hour. There's a door past the kitchenette. It leads to a bathroom. There's a shower in there, and other things." She says peaking inside the room.

"Okay.." I mutter. She smiles, and closes the door behind her. I got up, and went to the bathroom. I don't know how I didn't see it. Inside was pretty. I turned on the shower, and waited for the water to heat up. I got undressed and by the time I was done getting undressed the water was warm. I got in, and started washing all the stress away. After 20 minutes of being in the shower, I got out, and got dressed.

I sighed at my reflection. I had bags under my eyes and my eyes were still puffy. "Today is going to be a long day..."

                 ----------~○~----------