"51, progress report." She requested, hopping he wouldn't notice anything wrong.

"Fire's knocked out, Captain. We're giving it a final wash down." Herrmann reported.

The brunette glanced back at Blake and couldn't help but feel relieved when she found that he had turned his attention over to Stella instead. The older woman returned her gaze to Matt and found him blinking rapidly. Ana just continued rubbing his back, not knowing what else to do.

"I got you." She murmured.

*Back at Firehouse 51: Apparatus Floor*

"Keep wracking my brain. I can't figure out why those dryers would blow like that." Kelly remarked, appearing next to Ana as the firefighters all began making their way inside.

"Me neither." She shrugged.

"I mean, if they were gas units, I might chalk it up to a leak, but they were all electric." Herrmann pointed out.

"Yeah, I don't get it." Matt frowned, zipping up his jacket.

*A Little While Later: Inside Truck 81*

The occupants of 51 had been called out to yet another structure fire.

"Smoke up ahead. Man, two working fires in one shift!" Blake bounced up and down, excitedly.

Stella laughed in response. He turned to look at the two Captains with a grin on his face and ended up doing a double take at what he saw. Ana was leaning forwards in her seat, gently rubbing Matt's shoulder while the man himself had his eyes screwed shut in pain and was massing his forehead.

He suddenly straightened in his chair and blinked a few times before attempting to look normal. The brunette retracted her hand and they proceeded to act like nothing had just happened. Blake's joyful expression had completely faded at this point. Something was seriously wrong with Matt and he needed to find out what it was. . . whether the Captain wanted him to or not.

The young man was broken out of his thoughts when the truck suddenly swerved off to the left. Stella quickly got it under control and it veered back to the right, however, now the vehicle was heading straight for two young women taking a selfie on the sidewalk.

"Kidd!" Matt yelled in warning.

Stella was able to brake in time and the girls had fallen backwards just as the truck came to a stop. The male Captain immediately turned to check on his female counterpart.

"Ana, you all right?" He inquired, worriedly.

"I'm fine." The brunette assured, ignoring his sigh of relief as she shoved the door open and hopped out. "Hey, are you girls okay?"

"Yeah." One of them nodded.

"You sure?" Stella asked in confirmation and they nodded again response.

She made her way over to Matt's side of the Truck and found the tire sitting at an odd angle.

"Dead in the water." She sighed.

Sirens suddenly wailed down the street as the rest of the companies raced towards the fire a few blocks away.

"Everyone, grab your packs and tools." Ana ordered, grabbing her Halligan and adjusting her mask. "We're going on foot."

"You heard her. Let's go!" Matt commanded.

"Copy that." Blake responded, running off to do so.

They arrived on scene just in time to see Ambulance 61 drive away.