Chapter 16

ANGST! Credit to monkehehhe             for helping me!

No one's POV:

After a lot of thinking, Douma got up.
He didn't care if he coughs, and even might die. He just wanted to be around and with Akaza. He couldn't help it but only think about him. He thought, Akaza likes him back the same way as he does. But no, he was so wrong.

He got up, immediately went to nakime.
"Hello Nakime-chan!~" He smiled widely, Nakime looked up at him "What do you want?" She asked.
"Well, can you teleport me to, where ever akaza-dono is?~ please?~" He had his fake ass smile plastered on his face.
Nakime just shrugged it off, clearly being suspicious about the two now. Douma and Akaza always came out of the same room, or place. She didn't wanna care, but was actually curious on, wtf is going on between the two.
She teleported Douma to Akaza then she got up, and left to immediately tell Daki.

Daki didn't wanna believe it. Douma?? The demon with no emotions?? Actually in love? Plus in love with AKAZA?! They immediately told everyone, it started to be a big questionable situation.

While with Akaza and Douma:

"Akaza- *cough*" He covered his mouth before akaza could notice any blood, or pedals-
"No Douma. I do not, want to hang out with you, or be near you! You ruined me!" He turned around to douma, poking his chest, and having an angry expression "You fucked me without my consent, kidnapped me, drugged me. And now, you want ME, to forgive you and just act like none of that happened!? Are you crazy!?" Douma clearly knew why akaza reacting like this, and it was pretty much true that it is his fault. "I-Im sorry- *cough* I don't know.. what gotten into me, alright..? Can we act like *cough* none of that-" Douma started coughing so hard, he fell on the floor.
Akaza opened his eyes wide, when he saw all of the blood around douma. And, flower pedals?? He kneeled down to douma, who was pretty much passed out. "D-Douma-?" He started to shake Douma, 'shit shit.. no no..!' He started yelling at douma to wake up, slap him too. None of them worked. "Douma!! Please wake up!! I'm so sorry!" Akaza hugged douma tight, he snuggled into doumas chest, closing his eyes and letting the tears run down his cheek. He didn't care that he's all bloody.  He just wanted to feel Doumas cold body next to his warm one. He fucked up, so badly. He regrets it so much, he can never forgive this to himself. "Im sorry Douma-san.. I should've realized that, what ever you've done, you did it all for.. love..And my attention." Akaza started to completely sob, thinking that Douma is dead. He cannot be saved. But he's just passed out, so he can be saved.

Like a hour passed, and the others were suspicious about it.
So the most curious one, daki, of course, asked Nakime to teleport her there.
Nakime easily teleported her there, and Daki, was shocked.
She gasped super loud, her eyes started to shake when she saw the two demon in blood, which had flower pedals in it.
"Akaza?... D-Douma?.." She kneeled down, shaking the two. She checked their heart beat, they were both alive.
Akaza slowly woke up, still crying.
"Hm... D-Daki-?" He barely saw anything, it was too blury for him.
"Yes.. Im glad you're alive..  Is, Douma-san okay-?" Her voice had worrie in it, Akaza just looked down... "He's probably not.. and it's all.. my fault!" He gripped his head, and started to cry more.
"I'm a fucking idiot! I should've just noticed that he fucking likes me! I wasn't just a toy for him! Someone fucking loved me!!" He was yelling and crying so much, he soon felt a cold, long hand grab his head, and pull him Close to the person's body. It was super cold..

"Douma..-San..?"