Chapter 6

Third person POV:

"I rarely, feel emotions." The douma said "We should go back to my room tho." douma had an empty expression.

Akaza nodded "But why is that?" Akaza asked douma, slowly following him from behind.

"..." douma didn't want to answer, so he just kept going.

Akaza touched hands with him "Douma? You there?" He asked.

Douma looked down at akaza with his dead looking expression "I don't wanna talk about it." Douma said then looked back.

"Please?" Akaza asked, nagging douma, he was very curious about doumas actual feelings.

Douma sighed and entered his room, then akaza entered as well.
Douma closed the door and sat down on his place "Alright.." douma let out a deep exhale "ask anything you'd like to know." Douma said.

Akaza sat down in front of him, being curious "I wanna know if your feelings actually real! If not, then what's the reason?" Akaza asked.

Douma replied "It's very rare. I myself don't know why i suddenly feel the emotions. I can never name the feelings I feel. (Douma's POV: I lied.. I clearly know why I feel happy around you.. I love you. I want you Akaza...~)" The room was filled with silence, then akaza nodded in understanding what douma felt.

"I understand!" Akaza let out a small smile, then looked down at himself "I have a question tho to ask." Akaza slowly looked back up at Douma.

"Hm?" Douma looked down at Akaza in curiosity, Akaza breaking Doumas thoughts.

"Do you wanna come to the lake nearby with me?" Akaza tilted his head, waiting for the blond to answer.

"Sure! Why so sudden tho?"

Douma's POV:

Huh..? Why is he asking me that all of the sudden? I mean.. I don't mind, I'd love to spend more and more time with him!~

"Sure! Why so sudden tho?" I replied with a soft smile.

"I want to Hangout with you, and while that I can also look for the blue flowers."  Hanging out with me?? Oh well.. does he like me?~ I might have  a chance a then..~ "Oh, okay!" I said.

"What time is it?" Akaza asked me, I got up and pulled the curtains away "It's sunset." I answered.

"Oh?" Akaza got up and stood next to me, watching the sunset with me.
Words couldn't explain how pretty and stunning he was.. His hazel eyes glowing  from the sun's rays, his pale face glowing like gold, and his pink eyelashes sparkling like if they were unreal.. I couldn't help but stare at him, getting lost in my thoughts, feeling my cheeks heat up.

Not so long after a sudden voice broke me from my thoughts "It's really pretty.. I like it.." Akaza said, seeing him smile like that. It made my heart pund faster.

"Yeah.. i agree.." I said, looking back at the sunset. "You're prettier though." My thoughts made me seemingly blush.

"I like it! I like the moons light more tho." Akaza said, yes, Akaza was stunning in sunset, but in moonlight... he looked even more stunning.

"I know right? I also like both. But nothing can compete with the moonlight." I softly let out a chuckle, well that was unexpected-

"Oh but look, the sun's down already!~ we can go now!" I said, looking down at akaza.

"True! Let's go." He pulled the window up and jumped out on the ground, I jumped right after him and fell on him almost, making him fall.

"OW-! HEY-" He yelled, laying on the ground.

"Oh..- my bad!~" I smiled wider, holding my hand out for him.

"..Tsk." he turned his head away and got up immediately ignoring my hand.
"Follow me." He seemed a little pissed now. Oh man..

I followed him quietly, humming behind him.
His angry expression seemed to fade, into a calm, warm expression.
He was looking around, watching all the fire flies around us as we got closer and closer to the lake.
"So pretty.." I went, having small sparkles in my eyes.
Seeing the whole place was glowing from multi colored flowers.

"I know." Akaza said, slowly picking up flowers.
What was he doing with those flower's?

"Were almost there." He said, I nodded "Oh great!" I said, following him.

"Aand.. were here." He stopped, I looked beside him and there was the lake.
Glowing blue, like if it was some fairy place.
The flowers glowing around it, and the fire flies flying around was really calming.
My eyes sparkled up even more! I was so stunned from the beauty!

"This is where I usually hang out alone." Akaza said as soon as he sat above the lake, letting his feet into the water, and what it looked like, making something with the flowers?? I couldn't tell what he was doing.
I sat next to him, I didn't let my feet into it tho. Who knows what was inside it before.
My mind was filled with thoughts, then a purple butterfly flew on my pointing finger "Oh..woah.." My eyes sparkled even more.
Akaza crawled next to me, and put something on my head-

Akaza's POV:

"Oh..woah.." After seeing doumas eyes sparkle, I felt happy.
Why?! Why tho?! I shouldn't care for some nobody like him! That's stupid.
I felt my cheeks glow red.
Damn it..
I got out of my thoughts and crawled up to douma.
I put a flower crown on his head that I made, using the exact same colors on it as his eyes.
"I made it for you." I said, with a slightly slightly angry expression.
I was mad. Not at him, at myself.

"-! Oh?" He took it off, and I was about to punch him for taking it off, then i saw him mesmerizing it.

"You made it for me..?" He asked, taking a look at me, seeing his eyes sparkle up even more. I hate to admit it, but I made it for him.

"Yes. As a gift. Not romantically or anything. Only platonic ofc." Exactly, I just made it for him to feel better.

Douma's POV:

"Yes. As a gift. Not romantically or anything. Only platonic ofc." My smile and sparkle faded immediately.
I still have hope, but damn.. that hurt.!
It's alright, I still have many chances.

"Oh.." I looked down at the water, completely zoning out.
What broke me from it was Akaza laying next to me and humming.
Such a pretty voice..!~ I'd love to hear this more often.

"Also, do you want to be my friend?" He looked at me, I looked at him immediately in confusion and feeling my cheeks heat up a little.

"S-Sure..!" I said, feeling my spark come back again. I felt like if we took a step in our relationship. I have even bigger chance to get with him now!~

"Cool. I actually like your company when you're not getting into my personal space." I smiled at that sentence.  I admit it, yes I can be very annoying. But I can't help myself around him!~

"I thought you said you don't like company tho-?" I was curious about his answer. So I asked the question, maybe he'll tell more than just that!

Akaza's POV:

"I thought you said you don't like company tho-?" Is he really asking that. What is he trying to get out of me? Argh, this just makes me even more pissed.

"Yeah, but I don't mind. It was getting lonley all alone." Not all the time, I actually like to be alone more. I hope he doesn't get it wrong.

"Aww.. that's so sweet of you Akaza-dono!~" .. of course he took it the wrong way.

(HI HI!! Im sorry for not continuing the fanfic yet, I didn't have time to! My apology! Me and my friend is still working on it, so be patient! >:) Also thank you for all of the feed backs we get! We really both appreciate it! Ily all!<33)