Chapter 18

He pushed both his index and middle finger in you, "Da - Daddy", you stutter, he grins looking at you being all needy.

He curls his fingers in you, moving his fingers fast and deep, so deep that his knuckles and wedding ring grazing the insides.

You roll your eyes back with your head in pleasure, you moan getting close to your release and he pulls out.

"Daddy!", you whine, Jungkook turns you making you lie on you back, he takes hold of his tie and ties your wrists securely.

He spreads your legs and enters his finger again, you arc your back biting your lips, "Ko -", and he slaps your clit harshly.

He fingers you faster and deeper, you breathing heavily as loud moans pass through you lips, your close and you feel something else build up too, and in no time, you squirt in his hand wetting him too.

He retreats his finger and pushed it again making you squirt, "Fuck baby", he holds his dick nears your entrance making you squirt on him.

When you squirt once again, he takes his finger replacing his dick inside you, "Fuck, so fucking good", he pushes himself all in.

He thrusts in and out faster and you put you tied wrists behind his head pulling in for a kiss.

He sucks your lips more like eating them. He bits your bottom lip pulling it between his teeth.

His hips thrust faster, your breasts jingle as he pushes himself deep in you.

He takes your nipple in his mouth sucking it harsher and you moan louder.

He pulls out as you both were about to release and turns you around, you burry your face in the pillow as he thrusts again without a warning.

Your ass cheeks jingle for each thrust, he can't help but smack them turning them red.

He lifts you up your back hitting his chest as he thrusts upwards in you, he grips your breasts with both his hands for support and fucks you hard.

He kisses your cheeks as his fingers twist and play with your nipples, he groans into your ear as you clench around him.

You clench more and he grunts in your ear, "Fuck baby", he thrusts himself harder and you throw your head back to his shoulder.

He kisses your neck marking you and you place both your hands on his hands which was grabbing your breasts.

You squeeze his hands digging your nails, and he squeezes your breasts even harder.

"Fuck I am close", he moans into your ear, you moan in response unable to talk due to the pleasure he is giving.

He takes one of his hands and rubs your clit hard and you release without a warning.

He pushed his dick further inside and spurts his cum deep in you.

"I am going to fill the pretty pussy", he groans pushing himself deeper.

"Going to fill you with my babies.", he grunts releasing every drop deep inside you.

You fall on to the bad as your panting hard, he turns you around and hugs you patting your back helping you calm down.

"I love you", he says kissing your forehead.

"I love you too", you reply between your breath.

~~~

You both hug each other after the shower and you start to doze off, Jungkook hears the door bell and covers you with the blanket.

He grabs a new pair of boxers and sweatpants wearing them he walks to the front door.

He opens to see his mom and yours at the door, "Jungkook!",

He smiles and gestures them to come inside, "Where's Y/N?", Jungkook scratches the back of his head remembering the scenes from earlier.

"Still sleeping", he says and your mom's mouth hangs, "She is still sleeping?", your mom walks upstairs to the room you were sleeping.

She opens the door to see the room a mess, yours and Jungkook's clothes scattered along with the innerwear's, and you were lying naked under the sheets sleeping.

Her ears turn pink as Jungkook and his mom also walk up. Jungkook's ears turn red looking at both moms.

"I think we came at the wrong time", Mrs. Jeon whispers and your mom nods.

Jungkook sees you stirring in your sleep and walks to you patting your head as you fall asleep again.

Your mom along with Mrs. Jeon slowly walk out looking at Jungkook and you.

"They are happy, I am so happy for them", Mrs. Jeon spoke wiping her happy tears along with your mom who agreed.

~~~

You wake up to see Jungkook bringing you a tray of food, "Brunch in bed for my lovely wife.".

You hold the sheets to your chest and sit leaning your back to the head board.

Jungkook joins switching on the tv in the room, slipping himself under the sheet, he holds the spoon and feeds you.

You and him eat giggling watching the movie as the rest of the evening goes.

~~~

You were sleeping beside him and Jungkook was admiring you. He was feeling weird looking at you,

He started remembering how his brother raped you and how he killed him.

A part of him was telling him to hurt him, his eyes were blood shot veins popping and he grasps your neck.

You wake up gasping trying to pull Jungkook's hold from his neck. You were unable to breath and Jungkook's hold was tighter.

"Die bitch", Jungkook spoke through his gritted teeth, you look into his eyes and see nothing, as if he is totally a new person.

You tap his hand and move your arms trying to find something. You take hold of the water glass and splash the water on him.

Jungkook comes out of his daze looking at you gasping for air, "What the fuck, Jungkook?", you screamed and he came closer to you seeing his fingerprints in your neck.

"I am sorry baby – I don't know what came over me", tears spilled from his eyes and you hugged him confronting that everything is ok.