(Y/N): fury cutter!

(Ninjask uses fury cutter as slowpoke dodges as it uses zen headbutt hitting ninjask and it's hurt a lot as slowpoke uses psychic and slams ninjask into the ground as it's unable to battle)

(Y/N): ninjask return! (Returns ninjask) thanks a whole bunch ninjask. Now gliscor I choose you! (Sends out gliscor) use x scissor!

(Gliscor flies in with x scissor but as it gets in close it whacks gliscor towards the water and as gliscor is over the water and recovers midair the slowpoke is by the water and uses surf hitting gliscor and as gliscor is falling we see slowpoke is diving down with a zen headbutt connecting to gliscor and knocking it into the water)

(Y/N): gliscor!

(Gliscor gets out the water very wet and very damaged)

(Y/N): sand attack over and over!

(Gliscor misses a few times with sand attack but does manage to connect and blind slowpoke as it slows down slightly)

(Y/N): now use x scissor!

(Gliscor manages to hit the X scissor with a side strike as slowpoke seems fine as gliscor keeps caught by its psychic catching gliscor off guard and and slamming it into the ground and gliscor is unable to battle)

(Y/N): gliscor return! (Returns gliscor) I have 2 Pokémon left and a secret weapon but I need to weaken it a lot and the remains 3 Pokémon have bad matchups against its arsenal of moves. Phanpy I choose you! (Sends out phanpy) 

(Right off the bag slowpoke sends a surf as phanpy freaks out and prepares for the attack and we see phanpy manages to endure the hit... via the move endure it learned by accident)

Phanpy movepool: endure, bulldoze, rollout, defence curl

(Y/N): great job phanpy bulldoze!

(Phanpy uses bulldoze hitting the slowpoke and whilst the damage doesn't seem to do much it certainly has slowed down as slowpoke rams phanpy with a zen headbutt and knocks it out)

(Y/N): phanpy return! (Returns phanpy) you put up a great effort. Alright I'll have to bring out the secret weapon (the slowpoke goes to zen headbutt him as he gets out and throws an ultra ball and throws it as it curves around and avoids the slowpoke's zen headbutt and hits it on the back of the head as it goes in and it shakes three times and pings signalling he's caught it.

Rotom phone: slowpoke (galarian form) has been registered to your Pokédex.

(Y/N): alright! (Sends out slowpoke) hey slowpoke, how are you?

(Slowpoke just speeds off)

(Y/N): this one's gonna be a handful I already know it.

(We see all the Kanto slowpoke look at the galarian slowpoke)

Ash: this must be the first time they've seen each other.

Goh: really? To me they all look like there just spacing out.

(Y/N): nah, I think a bond of sorts is beginning to form here. (His slowpoke runs and stops next to him as he strokes it's back which it seems to like)

Goh: I have no idea what any of them are thinking's 

(A galarian slowpoke start walking towards a Kanto slowpoke)

Ash: uh oh

(The Galar one bites on it's tail)

Ash: woah.

Goh: maybe it's a taste test. it's said that slowpoke tails are sweet.

(The Galar one lays down seemingly not liking it)