"I only did it because of Ondini,"

"I figured but at least, now we're both free," She said as the two girls stood up and adjusted their outfits. Kenneth reached out to his mistress' hands, and asked, "When will you come and visit me again?"

"Tomorrow," She assured, blowing him a kiss before they walked out. Diana peeled off her visitor pass and threw it in the garbage, moving her blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Are you really going to come back tomorrow?" She asked as the two ladies turned to each other. "Oh hell no. The sex was good but I can live without him,"

"You're not bad, Ondini. You did have an affair with Kenneth but in the end, it worked out, didn't it?"

"Perhaps we could celebrate over some drinks. On me?"

"Calm down," The Blonde said. "We're not that close of friends,"

The time was currently 3 am New York time

The time was currently 3 am New York time. The sun was hidden and the birds were still asleep to chirp. A few stars twinkled above the chilling winds. Over the last few weeks, Diana and Reid had strengthened their relationship which wasn't hard because they had missed each other for 10 years. Even though the blonde wasn't married anymore, they still kept to themselves and made sure to keep their relationship private. Ever since she left Kenneth, she has been treated like a princess. The Maxwell would have flowers delivered to her office weekly and purchase expensive jewelry—something he knew she liked.

Kenneth had taken the plea deal and was sentenced to 15 years in prison. And because of this, Reid and Diana were celebrating by going on vacation.

She stood in her closet, her eyebrows furrowed together while her hands placed themselves on her hips. She couldn't figure out what to pack for their vacation. Reid hadn't told her where they going so she practically had no help.

"Blondie, the jet leaves in an hour—You're not packed?" His voice entered her ears and she groaned, walking down the stairs to her closet. "I can't find anything. I have no clothes,"

The man just frowned, adjusting his cuff links to his suit while his eyes wandered around her two-story closet filled with clothes. "You're joking right?"

"These are all old clothes. I can't go on vacation with clothes that are so last season," She mumbled, picking up a Louboutin heel and cringing at the red paint that had come off. "Diana, just pack some clothes for the week. You're thinking too hard about it, I finished packing in under an hour,"

"That's easy for you to say, you practically only wear Armani suits," She mumbled. "I don't just wear that brand. I have suits from Gucci, Saint-Laurent, Versace, Ralph Lauren, and Tom Ford,"

She simply rolled her eyes, turning her attention to the shoes that were in front of her. A sigh escaped his lips when he made his way over, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder.