"What the hell do you want? Haven't you tormented my life enough?" He asked.

"You like miserable. I'm glad," She smiled. Kenneth lifted himself and slammed his handcuffed hands down, the guards pulling him back into his seat, harshly. "Once I go to trial and get out of here, I'm going to find you and—,"

"Stephan Turner, he's your judge. You remember him, right? The husband of Taylor Marcus, the woman who claimed you sexually assaulted her three years ago," She said, a small smirk resting on her lips. "I'm afraid if you decided to go to trial, you will lose. Frankly, I've talked to Stephan and he can't wait to put your ass away for good,"

The Blonde smirked to herself. Stephan Turner did have a problem with Kenneth but he was in Aruba, so he wasn't the judge. Diana just needed Kenneth to believe that the man he had been avoiding for the last 3 years, was capable of deciding his doom.

Camille Blackberry was his judge and if he went to trial, there was a chance he could bribe his way out of his sentence. He was the Mayor after all. If he were to take the plea deal, Diana wouldn't worry about him living free for the next 15 years.

"I'd take the plea deal if I were you. If you go to trial, Turner might lock you away for life rather than 15 years," She lied, keeping her face smug. He pulled his head down, millions of thoughts traveling through his head.

Finally, Kenneth looked at Diana, his lips forming a line. "No," He said, while her eyebrows furrowed together. "If there is a chance I could prove my innocence then I'll fight,"

She clenched her jaw and leaned back in her chair. This is exactly what she didn't want to hear. Kenneth wasn't innocent but people were going to believe that he was and Diana would be seen as a liar.

The blonde turned her head and nodded at one of the guards. "Let her in,"

Shortly after, the door opened and Ondini walked inside, Kenneth's eyes widening. She sat down at the table and sent him a small smile. "Tell your lawyer you want to take the plea deal, baby," The woman said, reaching out and holding his handcuffed hands. "If that judge locks you away for life, I don't know what I'll do,"

"But taking the plea deal would show that I'm guilty—,"

"For me," She whispered with pleading eyes. "Promise me you'll do it,"

Diana noticed the way he sighed, and she practically cringed. Even though the plan was working, she felt bitter because she didn't have that amount of power over him. Whenever she gave him advice, he basically told her to fuck off.

"Okay," Kenneth whispered, and Ondini sank her teeth into her bottom lip. "But just for you,"

"I love you, Kenneth," Ondini said, a small tear falling down her eye. The Defense Attorney realized Ondini was a phenomenal actor.

"Alright, love birds," She said, pulling out a file from her bag, and a pen. Kenneth's eyes traveled to the Divorce papers in front of him and he clenched his jaw. Ondini grabbed his attention again, sending a reassuring smile. "I can't be with you if you're still with her. When you're done with Diana, then I can truly call you the love of my life,"

He slowly nodded, as she pushed the papers towards him. He put both hands on the table since they were handcuffed together and signed. Diana looked at the divorce papers and gave a toothy grin to him. She knew this was the start of something new with Reid—the man she was always supposed to be with.