You go, Girl!

AN: Not spell checked!!

When I wake up the next morning, I am aware of Jake's arms wrapped around me.

  I must be dreaming. I think, snuggling deeper into his toned chest.

  "Baby, it's time to get up." Dream-Jake's deep voice whispers, and I grumble.

   "But I don't want too." I whine. "I just want to stay here with you."

  "Trust me, darling, I would love to stay in bed all day with you." He whispers, and I feel him press a kiss to the back of my neck.

  My eyes fly open.

  I'm not dreaming.

The night comes tumbling back to me, but only to the point where he kissed me. After that, it's blank. I sit up, my hair falling over my eyes as I stare at the shirtless man next to me.

  "Holy cow, Jake, did we?....." I trail off, and he raises his eyebrows.

  "Have sex?" He questions. "Oh no. I got you too my bed with the intention, sure, but then you just... passed out." He grins. "So I had the privilege of just cuddling with you instead."

  "Okay, thank goodness." I breath, and he raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"Oh, no, that's not what I meant." I say quickly, my eyes widening. "I just... want to remember, you know?"

He gives a genuine smile that I can't help but return.

I run my fingers through my hair, laughing quietly.
  "I'm a mess, aren't I?" I say, sighing. He grins.

  "At least you are a beautiful mess." He says, scooting me over so he can get out of the bed.

  He turns his back towards me, opening his small closet. I observe his bare back, the muscles flexing under his skin. There is a tattoo on his right shoulder, and I stand, moving towards him so I can get a better look.

  "What's the tattoo for?" I ask, running my fingers over the inked skin. His muscles tense under my fingers before relaxing.

  His tattoo is a fighter helmet, an oxygen mask attached to it, making it look like it belonged in Star Wars. A swirl of dark, deep blue backs the helmet, giving it depth.

"I... I wanted to remind myself that I earned my place here." He says slowly, pulling on a shirt. He turns to look at me.

  "It's gorgeous." I whisper. His eyes lighten, and he gives me a smirk.

"Not as gorgeous as you, baby." He says, placing a hand on my side. I roll my eyes, waving him off.

"Get ready for school, Bagman." I sass, opening the door and stepping out into the hallway. Phoenix freezes on her way out her door, her mouth hanging open in shock. I glance towards Bradley's room before pushing her into her room, closing the door behind me.

  "No way!" She exclaims, grabbing my jaw and tilting my head to the side. "He gave you a nasty hicky, girl!"

  I place a hand over my neck, glaring at her.
  "Nothing happened, that's all I am saying." I say desperately. She raises her eyebrows.

  "Well, obviously something did happen, because you where in his room overnight and you have an impressive mark on your neck, so explain." She says, crossing her arms.

I sigh, rubbing my eyes.
  "We where drunk, we made out, and I passed out in his bed. And then we cuddled, I guess." I huff. "There, you happy now?"