Chapter 5- Back Together

Comenzar desde el principio

"I've got a job to do," Clint says, staring downward.

"Is that what you're calling this? Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back." Natasha says. She walks up to him. "We found something. A chance, maybe."

Clint looks at Natasha, tears falling from his eyes. "Don't."

"Don't what?" Natasha asks.

"Don't give me hope," Clint says.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," Natasha says.

"Tell me what?" Clint asks.

Natasha steps aside, and Clint freezes when he sees me standing in the rain. After Bruce, Rocket, and I successfully recruited Thor, Natasha was just leaving to go to Tokyo and asked me to come with her to see Clint. I agreed to go, and we were in the Quinjet making our way to Tokyo. Natasha had given me a brief rundown on what Clint had been doing the last five years after the Snap. I was a little heartbroken to hear that he had been going on a killing spree as a way to deal with what had happened. He took his family's death and my death really hard.

"Kaitlyn?" Clint says.

"Hi, Clint," I say, tears springing in my own eyes

"Hi, Clint," I say, tears springing in my own eyes. I tried to ignore the dead bodies in the ally and kept my eyes on Clint. He slowly walks over to me and places a hand on my cheek.

"Is it really you?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah. It's me. I'm here."

He breaks down as he hugs me tightly. Natasha's eyes begin to water as she watches the long-awaited reunion between Clint and me. "I can't believe it. You're back!" He and I both chuckle a little. "You still look the same. How is this possible?"

"My powers. It's the half-Celestial part of me that doesn't allow me to age." I reply.

"So, what? You're like Thor now?" Clint asks me.

"I guess so. But according to my father, I don't think the Celestials are gods." I say. I noticed the arrowhead necklace that used to belong to me around his neck. "You kept my necklace?" I ask.