𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Could you stop that? That's distracting and stops me from teaching the class like I need to," Aurora asked as nicely as possible, not wanting to come off as rude.

Unfortunately for her though, her asking the male to stop only made him want to go faster, the sound slowly but surely starting to annoy Aurora. She didn't want to go off on him so she was about to ask him to stop again but was beat when he said, "Who is yo irrelevant ass," leaving her in disbelief.

Aurora wasn't shocked by the student being disrespectful to her since the teacher warned her about his behavior, but more so shocked with the fact that he was being rude to someone he had just met. She couldn't let the students think they could talk to her crazy so she was going to put him in check.

"My irrelevant self is going to be the one teaching you until your teacher gets back so if you don't like that you can leave cause I'm not about to take disrespect from a grown man who probably still lives with his parents ," Aurora said, walking around the desk before standing right in front of it that way she could look directly at the male, him looking back at her.

"Who you talking to," the male asked, raising one of his eyebrows in confusion as he sat forward in his seat which caused Aurora to let out a small laugh.

When it came down to going back and forth with people she found it hilarious when they would always question who she was talking to after she said something that they found rude or disrespectful as if they weren't the one she was having the conversation with.

"I mean obviously I'm talking to you. You're the only who in the room who's talking with me while everybody else is sitting silent. Something you should be doing," Aurora smartly said, folding her arms across her chest, since she started to get impatient with the student.

"Yea she ain't talkin' ta me. She must be talkin to you big bruh," he said, slapping the student next to him on his scrawny arm, him sitting there looking like he was waiting for the man to be quiet so he could learn.

"If you think I'm not talking to you, then you're in denial and I'm not finna go back and forth with you on that so can everybody would take their computers out and start on their essay's," Aurora said making everyone do as they were told except the man she was going back and forth with since he was busy staring her down, hatred evident in his eyes.

Aurora could care less though because if it was an argument and attention that he wanted to get from her, that's exactly what was going to happen every single time up until the day that she left.

2 hours later

"Finally time for me to go," Aurora said, letting out a huff of breath as she gathered all of the papers that were on her desk before putting them in the plastic yellow folder that they came in.

It was finally the end of the day and Aurora's first day was now over and she actually found it easier than she thought it would be, other than the student that constantly disturbed her while she was teaching.

The more he annoyed her and disrupted the class the more Aurora's buttons were pushed to the point where she snapped and went off on the male, making him go quiet for the rest of the class. She didn't mean to but the constant disrespect she was receiving from him sent her over the edge.

She knew that, that couldn't happen again though so she realized that she would have to look at the male as another someone who she hated that she had to control her anger with, this tactic hopefully working.

Continuing to pack up her stuff that way she could go home, Aurora was soon interrupted when she heard a soft knock on the door making her look up and see Katie, her smile automatically dropping.