Troubles in Paradise

"for fucks sake Ranboo!? I don't get the issue here!"

"How do you not get it? Sorry I didn't appreciate seeing my boyfriend up and personal with my best friend!"

"Boyfriend? You two are dating?"

I looked to Tommy, who was sitting beside me.
We were at a park, originally waiting for Ranboo to arrive. Tommy still felt bad for frequently coming over to William's place and staying the night.
He wasn't doing well after what happened, but the recovery process will take time.

I was reassuring him it was okay, by putting an arm around him in a side hug as we sat on the bench. That's when Ranboo arrived.

"Ranboo, you came at the wrong moment. It was a quick hug from the side, he was apologizing" I tried to explain, my voice stern.
"Apologizing? For what?"

I sighed, my grip on my hoodie sleeve tightening.

"For staying the night the entire two weeks since what happened. You can't expect someone to come back from something like that so quickly".

"And I assume he was sleeping in your bed?" He glared at me. That hurt.

"What the fuck?! No! He slept on the couch! The only other thing with him was Jambo!"

"Uh huh."

My eyes widened, before I stood up, Tommy doing the same, but slower, with more hesitation.
"I-Im really sorry Ranboo, I didn't know you and Cam were a thing. I also didn't know that me staying over would make you upset- I'll stop-"

"Good. You need to handle your shit on your own".

Ranboo found himself picking himself up off the floor.

My eyes widened, as I realized what I had done.

He sat up, looking shocked. He wiped a bit of blood from his nose.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

I stepped back, horrified at what I had done.

I took my phone out, dialing in a number, quickly running away from the scene.

What have I done.?

"Hey Cam! What's up?"

Toby answered.
I felt the tears flood down my face, as I tried to answer.

"C-Can you come pick me up? Something h-happened- I-"

He hung up.

tubster😎:
where are you

me:
Queens Park, here in Brighton.

I waited by a tree, obviously trying to hide myself.

A few days after Ranboo and I made it official, I decided to tell Toby, with Boo's permission of course. Other than Jack, Toby was the only other person who knew.
Now Tommy knew.

Recapping everything, I remembered.
I hit Ranboo.
Hard enough to make him bleed.

Boyfriends don't hit each other. That's abusive.
I just- couldn't stand what he was saying to Tommy. It was a serious thing, and he acted as if it was no big deal.

That doesn't justify I fucking punched him in the face.

I heard a car pull up, and the horn honk.

I looked back, Ranboo and Tommy were still there. They seemed to be looking over.

Toby rolled his window down, looking to me. "Get in bitch, we're going shopping. And you can tell me everything, tears and all"

I nodded, opening the passenger door, taking one look back before getting in, shutting it.

We drove off, and I told Toby everything. From when Tommy came over the first time to went I punched Ranboo.

"Jesus Christ man. I kinda get why you did that though. That was a huge dick move of him. I don't know why he acted like that towards you and Tommy. Especially the shit he told Tommy- man" the brunette took it all in.

I nodded, wiping the tears that wouldn't stop falling.

"I can't blame you for hitting him, I would have done the same" he shrugged, as we stopped at a light.

"Toby- It was like..I blacked out almost. I couldn't control myself. I didn't even stop to think 'oh fuck this is my entire fucking boyfriend, maybe don't punch him??' I just did it!" I stumbled on my words slightly, trying to explain.

He was gonna say something in response, but his phone started ringing.

"Speak of the devil and he shall come" he giggled, trying to lighten the mood, before answering.

"was that your car?"

"Yep. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. Assuming Cameron is with you.?"

"Yup. What's your next accurate assumption?"

"He told you everything"

"Correct, but not what I was going for. Try again"

"he can hear"

"Bingo! Bluetooth baby, it works! Listen here arseholes" he raised his voice, announcing.
"That means you and Cameron. You both majorly fucked up. Really bad. One slightly worse than the other. It is your job as a couple to decide where this is going to go. You either break up, or you give each other some time and then talk things out, hopefully saving the relationship. Ranboo, you need to work on your kindness, and empathy. From what I hear, you've been a dick for awhile now. That isn't like you, at all. Figure out why you're being an arse, then fix it. Cameron, control yourself. I understand that situation probably triggered something, and caused you to black out and hit Ranboo without thinking twice, without control. Think about, 'hm, were is this imediate reaction of violence from, and why did it happen? How can I fix it? Oh, I know!' and go from there"

He took a breath. I sat there, speechless.
I can't remember anything violent from my past.
But Toby had a point.

"Okay. Thanks Tub. I-"

"Ranboo?"

I spoke up, shaking a bit. I heard him respond. "Yeah?"

"We're over. I'm sorry."