Jambo Jams

I awoke in a room I didn't recognize.

I quickly got out of bed, and looked around. Nothing is registered, where the fuck am I?!

The walls were a soft yellow, with a few paintings, and a huge window with a windowsill made to fit a person. The view was beautiful, high up over an unknown city I have never seen before.

I looked back at the bed. It was a soft matress with floral sheets and a quilt that matched the walls, with a few pillows. The headboard was wood, and had a pretty carving shape. There were two nightstands, and a dresser at the edge of the bed.

The rug was soft under my feet, as I walked around.

A suitcase was propped against a corner, and a cat bag.

Wait- that's my stuff!

I felt something rub against my leg. I looked down, it was Jambo, purring softly.

I smiled, and crouched down, petting his fur.

I did so for awhile, until I hear a familiar sound.

My phone was going off.

I snapped back to reality, realizing I was still in an unknown place.

I rushed over, grabbing it and answering who had called.

"H-Hello?"

"G'morning sleepyhead! How's your first morning under the british sun?"

It was Schlatt's voice. Then I remembered.

I'm in William's apartment, in Brighton. I sighed.

"It's great! Jambo woke me up"

"Glad to here it's going good. I told Wilbur you weren't feeling well because of the jetlag, so he told me you tell you around this time that he was going out, and that you were free to do whatever. If you want, you can take Jambo with you and explore a little bit, I think he left you a note in his kitchen. If you need anything, you have my number! Love ya"

I smiled. "love you too, thanks bro. I probably will take him, I'm officially deeming him my emotional support cat. Have a good morning, thanks for calling"

"No problem! See ya"

"Bye" I hung up, before sighing.

I checked the time, it was 10am. Around 60° outside.

I grabbed the cargo shorts from yesterday, as well as my Schlatt and Co hoodie, and quickly got dressed, before giving Jambo some food and leaving the room. He had a litterbox against the wall in there, so I neednt worry much.

I walked to the bathroom, trying my best to remember how William had explained where everything was.

I walked in, and did my hair a bit, so my bangs wouldnt be in my face, and I could fucking see. Chuckling to myself, I splashed my face with water, before leaving the bathroom and going to the kitchen.

Just as Schlatt expected, there was a note on the counter, as well as a key on a keyring.

Hey Cameron! If you're seeing this it means I'm not home. I have some errands to do, and won't be back until later tonight, around 11ish. Help yourself to whatever is in the fridge, but if it has my name on it don't touch:)
Here is the key to the apartment, don't lose it, it's the spare. Feel free to do whatever you'd like, as long as it isn't snooping around and tearing the place up- oh. And don't touch any of my music stuff, and don't go into any rooms you're not supposed too (that's my room and the studio). Other than that, enjoy your stay! Here's my number: XXX XXX XXXX XXXX