𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

———————————
𝗞𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
It was going on 3:34 in the morning and Mir still wasn't back. I was hurt that he hit and honestly I don't think us being together right now is the move I feel like we should have our time apart.

I walked downstairs seeing his boxes I boxed up from his old apartment down there. I went into the kitchen and look on something to sip on I grabbed the patron and sat looking at the empty house, It didn't feel like a home maybe we rushed things, I think we did.

I sat at my island lookin at old videos of me and him before any of our problems started back when he was the quiet boy I met and I the outspoken girl. The alarm went off letting me know he just entered the house. I sighed I figured it's better to do this now then anything.

"What you doing up" He asked me "Thinking" I replied looking down trying not to cry "Thinking about" he asked looking across from me "Mir I think we need a break" I said feeling my heart break "A break?" He asked leaning against the counter "Yeah..take our time to explore different people, if it's meant to be we make our way back to each other" I said looking up at him.

"Nah" He said leaning up off the counter walking upstairs "Mir Im serious I don't want this relationship anymore it's nothing healthy" I said "Why all of sudden this shit not healthy huh? Shii hit the fan one time and yo ass ready to dip" he said turning around facing me

"It ain't like that" I said "Well that's what it seems like and since you want this so bad..you got it don't hit me for shit unless it's about Lana" he said walking out slamming the door. I broke down crying but this is what I wanted.

I don't want to cut ties but I just don't want the relationship it was going down hill him hitting me today just blind sided me and made me do this.

I opened the door and seen him sitting on the front steps "Mir" I said "Nahh Tavon coming to get me ion need yo car" he said not even turning towards me "Im sorry" I said

"Yeah you one sorry motherfucka alright" he said shaking his head "Stop sayin shit like that" I said pushing him "Keep yo fuckin hands to yo self that's why shit always happens like this" he said yelling in me face

" NO IT HAPPENS BECAUSE YOU DONT SEE SHIT FROM MY VIEW" I yelled back cryin "Whatever son take yo ass back in the house" he said lighting a blunt I stared at home in his face while he looked down on me "fuck it" he said then started kissing me hard.

He pushed me in the front door with his hand around my throat squeezing it tightly to almost I couldn't breathe but I didn't mind I missed the roughness I missed everything about him and I'm just going to let it go.

"This pussy still mines don't matter what nigga you with after me..and let me find out you fuck another nigga I'll blow both y'all shit back" he said then walked away because Tavon pulled up.

I stared for awhile watching them pull away then went back into the empty house where our memories and laughs and babies where supposed to made.

My happiness and dreams were gone.