"Why? Tempted?" Jihoon asked.

"N-no," Hyunsuk said. "Nonsense. I'm going to the class,"

°

Jihoon suddenly pulled down Jaehyuk's turtle neck when he's keeping his things inside his bag after class ended. He has been aiming to do so since he saw Jaehyuk entering the class an hour ago.

Jaehyuk was a bit late for class and he dressed up quite different than how he used to. Jihoon can already guess why.

"What the hell?!" Jaehyuk pushed Jihoon's hand away.

Jihoon smirked.

"So.. I was right," Jihoon said.

"What right?" Jaehyuk asked.

"You did it with Asahi, right?" Jihoon's question make Jaehyuk startled and looked around. No one heard that, right?

"Keep your voice down, you stupid," Jaehyuk said.

"You didn't even denied it," Jihoon said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jaehyuk said, trying to ignore Jihoon.

Jihoon pulled down Jaehyuk's turtle neck again. There's a few hickeys and teeth mark on his neck.

"You guys are wild," Jihoon said.

"Stop talking nonsense," Jaehyuk said. He took his bag and walked out from the lecture hall. Jihoon followed him.

"I saw Asahi this morning. And I noticed that he looked different," Jihoon said.

Even though Jaehyuk isn't replying, he's trying to recall if he left any marks on Asahi's body that can't be covered with his outfit.

No. He didn't left any mark on visible places. Not like Asahi who keep on marking him. That Jaehyuk need to wear long sleeve turtle neck to cover any visible marks.

"Then?" Jaehyuk asked.

"He has been walking around the campus looking so sexy? And those marks on you? Seriously?" Jihoon asked.

"It's just your imagination," Jaehyuk said. "I need to go now. See you at the next class. Don't wonder too much,"

Before Jihoon could say anything, Jaehyuk already left.

Jaehyuk took out his phone while still walking. He need to find Asahi.

"Watch your step," Jaehyuk turned at his right as he heard Asahi's voice from that side.

Asahi naturally walked beside Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk stopped. So did Asahi.

"Sahi?" Jaehyuk asked. Trying to confirm since he felt like it's unreal that Asahi suddenly appeared there.

"Yeah. That's me. What's up?" Asahi asked.

Jaehyuk didn't respond to Asahi. He just stared at his friend's face. He's trying to find what's different about Asahi that Jihoon made a fuse about it.

Beautiful. The only word that Jaehyuk can find to describe the guy in front of him right now.

"Earth to Yoon Jaehyuk," Asahi said.

Jaehyuk blinked for a few times.

"Ah. Sorry," Jaehyuk said.

"Don't you feel hot wearing like that?" Asahi pointed at Jaehyuk's shirt.

"Who fault is it?" Jaehyuk asked.

Asahi chuckled. And that make Jaehyuk stunned. Yes. He's whipped for Asahi already.

"Can I kiss you?" Jaehyuk asked.

"No," Asahi said. Jaehyuk clearly looked down hearing Asahi's word. "Not here obviously,"

Jaehyuk's face brightened up right after that. Asahi chuckled. Somehow, he enjoys seeing Jaehyuk's expressions changes. He looked around. He pulled Jaehyuk toward the toilet and locked themselves in one of the stall in there.

"Now. Kiss me," Asahi said while smiled and closed both of his eyes. Waiting for Jaehyuk to kiss him.

Jaehyuk didn't wait anymore. He pulled Asahi's head toward him before slamming his lips on Asahi's. They started to licked and sucked each other's lips and tongue.

Asahi wrapped his arms around Jaehyuk's neck and tilted his head, giving Jaehyuk more access and to kiss him deeper. They pulled out after making out for a while.

Jaehyuk resting his forehead on Asahi's while staring on the smaller guy's lips while catching up his breath. Asahi pecked Jaehyuk's lips before slightly pushing him away.

"Bye. See you at class," Asahi said before leaving that stall and walked out.

Jaehyuk chuckled. He can't believe that he can't hold himself. And he can't get Asahi out of his mind.