Jimin's heart shattering...

Start from the beginning

Namjoon hyung had put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his big arms around my Petit form. I just let him as I lay limbless in his arms.

His scent was so arousing because it was sky rocketing and I could feel both alphas and omegas gazes on him.

Hyung was a clear heartthrob and everyone was after him mate or not. I'm held him possessively and mentally scolded myself for thinking this instead of my hyung.

Hyung had been in the emergency ward for hours now and it was literally the afternoon.

As we were waiting we heard a commotion and since we both needed to get up and stretch we decided to go check it out.

There stood Jimin hyung practically glowing with Jin hyung holding him and Vhope scolding the annoying receptionist we had met earlier.

When Jin hyung saw us he immediately ran cold. You could tell he was praying to not see us. Not see any evidence that Min Yoongi was hurt yet we stood in the flesh mocking it.

He gave Jimin hyung to hobi hyung and ran to us. He frantically held my face and asked if I was okay. I just nodded with blood red shot eyes and then he went to Joon hyung and asked him if he was okay too.

"What's wrong then?" He whisper shouted and hit Joon hyung on his chest.

Hyung's tears were uncontrollable and I could tell he wanted us to be here for something else and not for hyung.

But I couldn't hold it in. I held hyungs face and kissed him tightly. Against our kiss I spoke "It's Yoongi hyung...he met with an accident".

Then I kissed him again. I felt him cry between the kiss but I knew Jin hyung needed it..he needed me. He needed his mates.

We pulled apart and hyung went over to Jimin hyung and he didn't say anything but Jimin hyung understood. Immediately Jimin hyung's glow increased he looked ethereal but at the same time really mad.

He wiped his tears and walked over to the receptionist and said "Your sorry ass is going straight to another job because I swear I will sue you. How dare you push me away from my alpha you stupid bitch".

The receptionist looked baffled and before she could say anything the hospital owner came and took her away.

Jimin hyung didn't have to say anything at all because the manager had seen the disrespectful attitude she had many times.

He just needed an excuse to get rid of her.

Jimin hyung smirked and walked over to Joon hyung. "Take me to him".

Joon hyung just nodded and held Jimin hyung's hand and led him to the emergency area waiting room.

I hope he can handle the pressure...

Authors POV:
Jimin tried to go in to the room but was held back by the other five who were with him. "Jimin the doctors are operating just please wait".

Jimin nodded and walked back and fourth in the long waiting room whilst the other five just sat and observed him.

Taehyung was crying into Hoseok's arms as Hoseok tried to stay strong since everyone else was breaking at least one person had to be calm.

Jungkook was hugging the life out of Jin who looked pained and very disturbed. He just kept looking at Jimin, at Yoongi's room or glaring at a wall.

He never said a word.

And Namjoon he was stuck in a loop. He didn't think he was breathing though he of course was.

His mind was playing with his memories. Memories of Yoongi and him as children, as teenagers and now as CEO's and business partners...but most importantly as brothers and best friends.