mom? dad? (continued)

Lucy POV
"Now you two that's enough!" Natsu said and stood from his place holding his hands between us. I pushed his hand down. "Call me one more name and I will swing on you bitch!"
"Kunt. Whore. Slut. Dick."
I took my hand and punched her in the nose four times and then Natsu pulled me away from her and i tried to free my self from his grip but it wouldn't work! Then I calmed down and looked at Lissanna. She had a bloody nose and her mouth was bleeding and her nose was crooked. (Damn Lucy! Only 4 punches!) "Luce!?"
"What I warned her!"
"your right. Lissanna what did I say about Luce and she isn't going anywhere! What makes you think she will?!"
Lissanna looked at Natsu and started to cry.
"She's going to take you away from me! Your letting her"
"We're just friends! Ok?"
That struck me hard it hurt but I didn't show it.
"When my mom and dad get out of here and your on again I'll take you out for a full day"
"Ok baby!"
"Let's get you somewhere to fix your nose"
They walked off to find help. I sat back down and started to cry. I was to stressed out! With Lissanna and my mom and dad. My dad is going to be crippled and won't be able to use the stairs to his room. O might go home and switch their room to the guest room on the bottom floor. And its really big so its all good. Natsu came back and got in his phone. He didn't notice me at all? I'm bawling my eyes out and he doesn't even look at me? I'm not trying to be narcissistic (to all the people who don't know, its when you are full of yourself)
But its unlike him not to even look. I started to cry more and ran off to my moms room. By this time she was done with all her stuff. "Lucy dear what's wrong?" My mother asked me. "Yes Lucy are you okay?" Igneel followed.
"Yea I-I just got completely ignored by Natsu punched Lissanna his girlfriend cause she cursed me and Natsu doesn't even care"
"oh honey..."
My mother hugged me and I hugged back there was silence other then the quit noise of my sobs.
"Lucy do you like my son?"
"Igneel. Im not going to lie.I love your son with all my heart. Just please keep it a secret" I told him. My mother grinned at Igneel, my mother grinned back.
"Why are you guys doing that its wierd...."
"Darling me and Igneel knew it would happen at some point. You guys were to close as kids for us not to." "Wow mom
"-_-# I said to her. She just giggled. And turned. I laughed with them and spend the rest of the day with my mom and Igneel laughed and having fun.
XXXXXXX
sorry for the short chapter school and hobbies get in the way! Arrrg I will update asap! Good bye minna.