Slave for his pleasure ( LAST PART )

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

You were sitting on the hospital bed then your phone rang.

Y/n : Hello ?

Free : I missed you...

Y/n : F-Free...

Free : How are you Y/n ? Are you okay ?

Y/n : I am alright...

Free : I am s-sorry Y/n...I d-didn't mean that.

Y/n : I know...

Free : I still remember the day we meet each other for the first time and you become the light of my darkness and I started falling for you deeply but I didn't know that you will be the reason of my down fall.

You stayed quiet then you heard him breathing heavily.

Y/n : Free...are you okay ?

Free : I would rather die...I can't see you with someone else.

Y/n : What are you saying Free ? You may say that you love me but I always see you as a best friend and nothing more and also there is a lot of girls in this world...you may love one of them and I am 100% sure that she will love you too.

Free : It's too late for that please be happy...I love you...I love you so much Y/n.

You covered your mouth and started crying hard then phone flipped from your hand and Shu come towards you and hugged you tightly.

Shu : It's all alright Y/n...I am here.

Y/n : I-I killed him...I k-killed him.

You repeat that like a reminder.

Shu : It's not your fault Y/n...please calm down, it will be bad for our babies...everything will be fine.

He smiled at you and gently caressing your hairs making you sleep.

~After 1 month~

You was still affected by that incidence for losing your best friend but for your babies you tried hard to control your emotions.

Y/n mind : These days Shu really care for me so much...he didn't even let me do any work.

You were in your thoughts then you heard someone knocking on the door you stood up and went to the door and open it.

Silas : Oh! So my R/G is here.

He smirked at you and you felt shivered down your spine after seeing knife in his hand.

Y/n : W-Who are you ?

He didn't said anything and pushed you on the bed and hovered over you.

Silas : I want you babygirl~

Y/n : S-Stop...I am pregnant.

Tears were rolling down from your cheeks.

Silas : I don't care...

Lust took over him and he did the thing that made everything go back to zero.

~After 2 hours~

Now Shu come back home and was too shocked to see his maids and servants were lying on floor unconsciously as blood were flowing from their wounds.

Shu : What the hell!!! Who did this ?

The floor was covered with their blood then he realized something and ran upstairs.

Shu : Y/n!!! Y/n!!!