Slave for his pleasure Part - 7

Hehehe sugars ❤️ I am sorry for updating it late and I see you like it too because I got messages about it. Anyways! Let's enjoy.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

You walked towards him and slapped him hardly, that a slap mark formed on his face and he stood up while glaring at you with his dark eyes.

Shu : HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME ?

Y/n : I dare...you are the one who is insane just asking someone to marry you...are you loveless ? You are forcing someone to marry you.

Shu : Insane hmmm...let me show you what is insane.

He started kissing you forcelly and you tried to push him but no uses, he pushed you on the bed and hovered over you then pinned your hands.

Y/n : Please...let me g-go...s-stop it.

He kissed you again down to your neck then he ripped your clothes and now your breasts are exposed.

Y/n : AHHHHHH! S-Stop it please...why are you doing this to me ?

He stopped and looked at you and he kept on staring at your crying face then suddenly his phone rang, he stood up and picked up the call...you grabbed the blanket and covered yourself.

Shu : Okay...I am coming.

He glanced at you and then left.

Y/n : Mom...dad...Free...please help me.

You started crying silently.

THE END!!!

I hope you will support my this series too.

Bye...take care of yourself...love you ❤️