Slave for his pleasure Part - 3

There will be no love in this series...this series is only about the sadness but when I make another series, there will be a little love and care but not in this one.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

~Next Day~

SPLASH!!! 

You woke up and quickly got out of the bed because of cold water touch your skin, Shu grabbed your hairs and dragged you downstairs...seeing you in this state his secretary looked away but his eyes were full of pity for you.

Y/n : AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! S-Shu-

You screamed because of pain and his secretary left from his house and Shu let go off your hairs and throw you on the floor.

Shu : Cook something for me.

He said in cold tone and you slowly stood up but Shu were staring at your back because your clothes were wet with water, that's why your inner clothes were visible...he backhugged you and sniff your neck.

Shu : You smell so good.

Y/n : Stop...I am going to cook now.

He Ignored you and insert his hand under your clothes then he squeezed your breasts harshly.

Y/n : AHHHHHHH! 

You screamed a little because of pain.

Shu : Shhh! Keep quiet...can't you see I am having my breakfast.

In few minutes your neck is full covered with red and dark purple marks.

Y/n : You are a crazy.

Shu : What did you say ?

THE END!!! 

Sugars ❤️ I thought to update one chapter of MSK ( My Stolen Kiss ) tell me do you want it now or you want to wait until the CHS ( Cold Husband series ) completed ?

Comment down your suggestions 👇

Bye...take care of yourself...love you ❤️