Slave for his pleasure Part - 10

No words, no announcement...let's just start
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

~Back To Present~

It's been 4 months since you married to Shu, you want to ran away from this hell but you just can't.

Y/n : AHHHHHHH!!!

You woke up seeing a horrible nightmare that he was raping you again and again, your eyes started getting watery when you remembered about your past.

Y/n : M-Mom...D-Dad...I m-miss you.

You stood up and went in the bathroom and went towards the bathtub which was fill it up with a cold water.

Y/n : Mom...dad...I am s-sorry...I am just too tired of my trash life.

You slowly lay down in the bathtub and slowly your vision becomes blurry, after some times Shu entered in the room but he didn't saw you.

Shu : Where is she ?

He searched for you in the room while calling your name but still he didn't found you making him angry and his eyes darkened.

Shu : WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ?

He went in the bathroom and suddenly he felt mix emotions after what he saw, he quickly rushed towards the bathtub.

Shu : Y/n...wake up!!!

He lift you up and carried you in bridal style and ran downstairs.

Shu : Prepare the car...QUICKLY!!!

He said to the driver and maids were shocked to see your condition.

~At Hospital~

You slowly open your eyes and found yourself laying down in a hospital bed.

Y/n mind : I am still alive...why ?

Suddenly the door open.

Shu : Y/n...you wake up.

He rushed to you and hugged you tightly making you shocked but you quickly pushed him away and move back while covering yourself with a blanket...fear, pain, hate and mixed emotions were clearly visible in your eyes, he felt a strange pain in his heart.

Shu : Y/n...I-

Suddenly the door open revealing Doctor come inside with a smile.

Doctor : Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kurenai.

Shu : Why ?

Doctor : You both are going to be parents soon...your wife is 3 weeks pregnant.

Shu and you felt mixed emotions and then the Doctor left, there was an awkward silent between you two...tears rolling down from your cheeks.

Y/n : What are you going to d-do now ?

You looked at him like you was begging to him but he didn't said anything and left, after he left, you started crying your heart out.

Y/n mind : Don't worry baby, I can't let you live with that monster...I need to escaped from him for my baby.

You said while caressing your belly and tears were continuously falling down from your eyes.

THE END!!! 

I guess, this is enough for today so, meet you some other day.

Bye...take care of yourself...love you ❤️