Day off

It was a new day in Z city, Saitama as always was in his apartment lying down and reading manga while his disciple was preparing breakfast for his teacher with his typical pink apron, apparently it was a quiet day without many things to do, Saitama little by little he was getting bored more and more with the passage of time, silence reigned in the small apartment of the bald man until Genos had food ready where his Sensei sat on one side of the small coffee table that was there while the Cyborg served the food... when they were both sitting at the table finally a word was heard in the apartment.

Genos: How did your tests to enter Class B go, Sensei?

Saitama: Huh? I guess fine, they just asked me if I had a screw loose, but it was boring, they took too long...

Genos: At least you're not Class C anymore, and as Class B you won't have to worry about your weekly fee anymore.

Saitama: Yeah, I think that justifies my time, though it's not like I have anything to do that day anyway.

Genos: If he continues like this I think I'll see him in class S Sensei in no time ---/// Giving his Master a smile ///---

Saitama: I hope so... ---///Saitama smiled at his disciple back and again there was a silence in the apartment, he was getting more and more bored and thought for a moment that he could distract him for a while until he remembered that call from an athletic heroine...///--- By the way Genos, I think I'm going out today.

Genos: Are you going to hunt Kaijins?

Saitama: No, they just invited me to celebrate my promotion, that's all.

Genos: Celebrate your promotion? Was it his "friends" who invited you?

Saitama: Yeah, actually, if you want you can come with us, I don't think they'll mind...

Genos thought about the situation for a moment...

Genos: (Those Heroines have been looking for my Master frequently and now they want to spend time with him with the intention of celebrating his promotion, it's too early for Sensei to have told them about it so I guess they've been on the lookout with everything that happens around him, I think that being my Master's friend is not his only intention, On the other hand, Saitama does not seem to have any problem with this, the truth is that I do not know if my Sensei is aware of his situation but I think it would be good for him to get rid of all the stress that has left him these last few days, besides, I don't know what he really thinks about having a closer relationship with any of them...)

Saitama: ¿ Genos ...?

Genos: (He had mentioned that because of his training he had started to lose his emotions and that now they are presented in an extremely reduced way compared to when he was a normal person...)

Saitama: Genos, are you alright...?

Genos: (Perhaps this could be beneficial for Sensei, if he were to have some kind of feeling or attraction this could be the solution to all that problem and I think it could even improve his performance when giving his teachings... )

Saitama: Dude you're scaring me...

Genos: (If that's the situation I don't think I should intervene in them... But if I could help if necessary, I'd better keep a closer eye on this...)

Saitama: Genos, do you have a problem?

Genos: Sorry to worry you Master, I was just thinking for a bit...

Saitama: I thought you ran out of battery or something... you're a Cyborg right? Shouldn't you think faster or something?

Genos: That's true up to a point Sensei but I think it doesn't matter, if you're going to go out and recreate I hope you enjoy it, unfortunately I have other things to do while you're gone.