VII

Small TW for mentions of SA and the like!

Gold eyes glared daggers as one of the boys let out a surprised gasp, "Sorry?" It seemed as if he could not tell who she was talking to. The girl raised a brow and grinned, her teeth bared. "I said repeat, have you gone deaf? Your ears were working just fine a moment ago." One of the girl's friends chuckled pointing to the group, "you forget? They only have dick for brain, its quite sad since it shows how small they truly are." If there is one thing Y/N learned it was that teenagers this age put a lot of importance on their size...Like a lot, its scary. The boy glared at the student who commented, they in return gave a shine like smile their pearly white teeth gleaming. One of the female students seemed shocked, she opened her mouth fists curling at her sides. "If you ain't got nothing intelligent to say shut your trap." Came a quick response from the first student causing the girlfriend to gasp. She moved her eyes back to the boy who had commented on his friends assumably love life. "I told you repeat did I not?" The boy only glared in response as silence hung like a boulder over the cafeteria, let's not mention a poor students burp that broke the silence for a second, as the two parties stared one another down. "The slut deserved it." Came the opposing boys voice immediately causing the girl to scoff, her pupils shrinking with a slight shake. You could tell the group was getting on her nerves. "I'm sorry?" came her replay to what the boy grinned in response too, "forgiven now sit down, fucking runt." The girl gave a dark smile as disbelief patterned her face, "Hey shithead, What the fuck does she deserved it mean?"

The boy groaned in irritation running his hand through his hair, "She should've said no to dating him, it's not his fault she wore shit that made him want to fuck her." The girl was staring at the boy in disgust, "You fucking think its that god damn simple?!" Her hands shook by her sides as she glared at the boy. "It's about what she wore? What she fucking wore?! Don't make me laugh bastard!" Her eyes gleamed threateningly as the boy gave her a dismissed look. "What that fucking piece of shit did was rape and nothing will justify that you fucktart!" Cold eyes gleamed as shot an accusing look to the boy, the boy looked at her in surprise, "don't go bullshitting runt we both know he did it cause he loved her, he did nothing wrong." Something seemed to snap in the girl as she slammed her fist against the table, a barely visible crack forming under it. "Loved her?" silence fell on the room as she started chuckling. "He fucking loved her? God, you need to have that checked your mouth has started smelling like cattle shit." Her pupils were almost no where to be found as she took a deep breath. "Listen and listen well you fucking rat faced bastard that even the bloody Owuo wouldn't accept into their kingdom. He did not love her; he just couldn't control himself and keep his fucking dick in his god damn pants where it bloody belongs. He did not listen even fucking once when she fucking yelled at him that it wasn't what she wanted. You know what the fucking cunt did? He went down on her and tried to fucking keep her from screaming as he defiled her to his hearts content. And you want to know what's even fucking better? He went on and on about how he fucking did nothing even after being caught. That thing is just something of the male sex it is not a human but a fucking thing that can't even be considered an animal one that will haunt her fucking memories. Do you know what the bloody after effects of what he did is?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH HE HAS FUCKED UP HER LIFE WITH YOUR BLOODY WORDS CALLED LOVE. THAT IS NOT LOVE BECAUSE WHEN YOU BLOODY LOVE SOMEONE YOU DON'T FUCKING DO SHIT LIKE THAT. WE MAY BE FUCKING Y'UNG BUT WE AREN'T STUIPED. YOUR FRIEND WILL NEVER BE A BLOODY HERO. NOT NOW NOT EVER I WILL FUCKING MAKE SURE OF I- "The girls rant got interrupted by teachers bursting through the doors. They surveyed the room before grabbing her and leaving while a few others escorted the group away. It was deathly silent, the once screaming student was walking with her escort a menacing look painted over her scarred face.

Y/N was watching as the group passed him a dark glare meeting their eyes. One of the boys flinched and rushed out the others simply glaring back, refusing to admit that they were wrong. Bakugou stood near the doors 'accidently' tripping one of them before walking over with a grin, "Did you make it back to the infirmary?" The sudden friendliness gave Y/N a fright as they stared at the Bakugou, but soon they picked up on the sarcasm in the boy's voice resulting in an equally sarcastic grin.

He grinned at Sparky face as he slowly backed away, "I did, in fact I even managed to get an enjoyable evening with your mother," He winked at the teen's horrified face before running a hand over the back of his neck, "she's quite the catch, almost made me flustered quite a few times." Having said his piece he shoved past the named sparky ducking out the cafeteria doors just in time to hear the teen explode as what he said finally sank in, "YOU COTTON HAIRED MOTHERFUCKER" the yell only earned an amused cackle from Y/N as he ran mumbling a soft, "that's some colourful language!" 

---------------------------------------------------------

1000 words on the dot here! Sorry for the long wait I've given up on the promise part of each so I will say there will at the very least be around 20 chapters for this by the end of next month! But I can't say when since deadlines don't work with my schedule anymore.