I

Silent curses travelled down the hallway as (Y/N)'s mood turned sour, "One big ass door, another big ass door, A THIRD BIG ASS DOOR" In truth that was the 29th "big ass door" he'd walked by in search of the Infirmary. A groan left him as he glanced back down at his flip phone, his Grandmothers reply on where to go nowhere in sight.

GUNG

A sudden bang to the forehead left him sprawled out against the floor neck awkwardly propped up by the nearby wall. "Fucking rat faced jiggling mums' tits" Grunted (Y/N) a now very obvious red mark making itself known on his nose, you could assume he looks like Rudolf for a moment. A horrified shriek came from behind the weapon of choice. Suddenly a bush of green hair made itself known as a group of students pulled you up from behind the weap- ah... door from behind the "big ass fucking rat faced jiggling mums' tits door" as quoted from (Y/N). The bush of green locks was a blubbering mess of apologies as he stared at the floor below him, it seemed more interesting than staring his problems straight in the face. "I I I I I I I I I I-" a blank look of amazement locked itself onto (Y/N)'s face, he had never even phantomed a day would come where he witnessed the record for most 'I' s said in a second be set so high. Silent counting started in his mind and just as he hit 794 a blond chihuahua ah no a blond Pomeranian appeared! "DEKKUUUUUU-"a grin swept itself onto (Y/N)'s lips as a sarcastic remark left him, " I didn't know UA allowed people to keep dogs as pets." The blond Pomeranian stopped his onslaught of attacks on the vegetable boy staring in shock at (Y/N). "What?" The Pomeranian- I'm joking the teen stared wide eyed at you for but a millisecond before exploding in anger yelling something undecipherable launching himself in (Y/N)'s direction explosions booming around the hall. "Ah I see your quirk is? Fireworks?? I think that's what those little sparks are...." The teen gritted his teeth punching (Y/N)'s stomach making the later chuckle. Wincing internally at the hard blow he turned to look at the teen a sick glint shinning in his eyes. "That all you got pipsqueak? (If your Y/N is short enjoy the irony)" The teen threw another punch fused with explosions hitting the wall right next to your neck, a sigh of relief left you internally as he wondered why he'd missed when he was so bluntly aiming for your throat. Soon you saw the teen get dragged back by a steel scarf, eyes locked in a murderous stare. "Fucking animal" Grinned (Y/N) out, making the teen yell profanities of all types at him only succeeding in making him grin more mind dancing with taunting thoughts.

Worried voices soon flooded his ears as he watched the rest of the vegetables class make their appearance, glancing down at his broken watched (Y/N) clapped his hands once grinning at the prohero Eraser head also known at Aizawa-sensei. "Dear fabulous caterpillar from down the north stream, my dear saviour of certain death, may thou appoint me of thee's medical facilities?" A dumbfounded look crossed the mans face as he stared at (Y/N) as if he had grown two head in the two seconds it took him to complete his sentence. "OH! OH!" an excited shriek came from behind the grouping class mates as a girl with bubble-gum pink skin and matching hair appeared, her gold eyes gleaming as they started at (Y/N). "I'll show ya!" a small chuckle escaped him as he nodded following the excited girl, who had seemed to have forgotten to ask her teacher if she could leave (not that he cared anyway its free nap time). As we walked small chit chat was formed, I later learned that the vegetable boy was called Izuku or Midoriya with his hero name being Deku, the blond dog was called Katsuki Bakugou, quite the interesting kid, makes you wonder what he'd look like begging. For what? Hmn... (Y/N) isn't quite certain. The girl was Mina Ashido, a cheerful soul who lives for rumours though knows how to keep a secret. 

Before long we arrived at the infirmary, Recovery girl was rushing around packing things into their respective cabinets and drawers. (Y/N) gave his grandmother a meaningful stare after bidding Ashido-sama a good day. Recovery girl only gave an innocent smile as if she had done nothing to fault before glaring at him. "You're late!" Came her quick comment before (Y/N) could even think of a way to corner her on not telling him the directions instead of letting her get off the hook like a unlipped fish saying she forgot. "Who was the one that didn't send me the directions at all?!" She quickly opened her mouth to retort but shut it as her phone started buzzing, 'this lady...' A sigh left (Y/N) as his grandmother started scurrying around again before grabbing her bag and leaving him with the words "Be a dearie and watch the death beds for me sweet cheeks." (Y/N) could only stare at her fast retreating back in shock as he realized how fast that old lady could actually walk.

Time ticked by slower and slower as if it would stand still on the very next tik. Leaning into the small stool near the desk Y/N's mind started to wander, with every passing second his eye lids started to droop soon shutting themselves with an unnaturally strong glue.

...............................

"I CAN FUCKING WALK MYSELF!"

Yelling rained out from the hallway as Y/N was jolted awake, cold sweat dripped down his back as he quickly shot out of his chair heading to the door to see what the commotion was coming from. Suddenly a loud thump echoed through the outside hallway soon followed by a shriek of pain. "What in the world is going on out here?!" Came a surprisingly sweet and gentle tone as the just awakened Y/N rushed out seeing Bakugou laying face first on the floor a slit haired boy and another red-haired boy whose hair seemed to be all over the place. "Huh that sure looks like a great walking technique, where did you learn it?" A laugh got stuck in Y/N's throat as he watched the blond boi lay sprawled across the floor. "WELL! UGH- YOUR JUST A HALF N HALF BASTERD WHAT WILL YOU KNOW! AND DONT MOTHERFUCKING DRA- OMPH" The slit coloured hair teen started dragging Bakugou only to drop him once he started screaming. Sighing he walked over with 'slight' haste, scolding the two boys for treating an injured person as they have till now. The ticking time bomb was about to yell something again but shut up as his comfortable position on the floor was shifted to a light princess carry, a dumbfounded look graced his face making Y/N laugh silently as the boy looked confused on how to process the position he was in. Placing him down on one of the deat- I mean hospital beds Y/N quickly grabbed some alcohol wipes, gauze and a small note pad. Placing the alcohol wipes down with the gauze he stared at the two friends in expectation. Five minutes later the two finally got the hint of 'explain why his friend only bone and bits off flesh had left of his arms and legs. "BAKU-BRO FOUGHT VERY MANLY IN TODAYS BATTLE PRACTICE AGAINST THE 3RD YEARS!" Came the red heads enthusiastic reply as he tried to swing his arm around his friend only to be swatted away Y/N. Nodding in understanding Y/N motioned for the boys to leave, " You'll only be a bother go take your seats in class so long, your friend will join you in a bit."

The red-haired boy blinded in surprise but nodded with a grin and thumbs up before following the split-coloured haired boy out. Y/N turned to look at Bakugou once more seeing the boy still struggling to Lay still on the hospital bed. Lightly pushing his chest Y/N put on a pair of doctor's gloves before grabbing the disinfection alcohol wipes and gauze. After cleaning the wounds, he sighed taking the gloves of and throwing them away with the used wipes. The hard part now was using his quirk without hurting the patient, the vibrations in his hands would jolt the injuries causing them to reopen and leave him with more to heal...

-----------------------------------

A/N

It's 03:25 but we managed! A total of 1414 words this note not included! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

A_little_sadistic🖤